Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelist [Approved - Charybdis]

ShortFry22

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
SaltyFries22

2. How old are you?
i am 17 yrs old

3. What country are you from?
United States of Ameria aka the USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes i have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
power gaming is where your character is over powered or controlling someones else's actions for the sake of your emote. for example "he punches Sir Edward in the face knocking him over and making him lose consciousness." Meta-Gaming is your character knowing information outside of roleplay or the character's knowledge. for example, knowing the identity of a mugger when there face is clearly hidden and cannot be seen, another example messaging your friends to come save you when you're in a fight or when someone is attacking you and they magically appear to save the day.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! im in the 11th grade and i like to play the piano, i like painting and drawing. i listen to Lo Fi hip hop it relaxes me when im piled with homework. i like playing roleplay games because sometimes playing with other people on a video game is nice and enjoyable! also i have dislexia so if i flip flop words or make grammatical errors that is why so i apolgize in advance.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
i do, but I would preferable like to not share them if thats alright.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
no, one day i was searching for medieval minecraft servers and this one popped up when i was looking on planet minecraft.
About Your Character!

Character Name:
Margueritte Cornflower

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Margeuritte stands around 5"2 she is petite and below of average of most women's height. with long chocolate brown hair, her eyes are her greatest feature, they sparkle when shes raident with joy, the colorful of them are icy blue, her skin is light with a warm undertone to it.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Screenshot (3).png

Written Test!

Margueritte Cornflower is a petite lady, she stands at 5"2, she just turned 18 years old, and she is a bartender in her hometown. in Margueritte's younger years her family life wasn't the greatest, she was the first born of the family, but not the favorite. her younger brother as a matter of fact is the favorite, she's always compared to him and constantly told "why can't you be like your brother?" he was the poster child of the family, she despised the fact that she wasn't favored yet loved him. Margueritte was as stubborn as a mule and had a tendency to be a very blunt person who spoke her mind, just like her mother, so little quarrels were their daily thing, her mother was critical woman. criticizing Margueritte's every move, whether it was to "to quit slouching because she looked like a troll," to dressing a certain way to acquire a husband. there was nothing wrong with Marguerite, she was an attractive young lady who was the apple of the eye to several men in her village, but she could never really see her true beauty because of how critical her mother was and always saw the flaws in herself. Margueritte's father was the light in her life. he was her ray of hope. he saw the good in her, he always gave her encouragement and was always there for her. one fateful day her father got a letter from his work department that he needed to leave for two years for business. the day he was leaving he gave Margueritte a hug and a loving kiss on the forehead and her a silver necklace with a sapphire as the centerpiece lined with sliver branches stretching across the gem. and then spoke to her. "when ever your sad or hopeless, look at this necklace and remember, there's always a silver lining.". two years went by her family received a letter that he has gone missing and presumed dead, Margueritte mournfully wept at the news but she looked down at her and remembered her fathers words and then realized instead of weeping she should take action, she realized that she was capable of handling things on her own and decided to find work and save up money to start her new life. Margueritte began to work at her local bar and that is the start of her new adventure.

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello, thank you for applying. Your written test is under the 400 word minimum by just a little bit. Please reply to this thread when you've updated it.

ShortFry22

Villager
hello! i thought it 400 words was the limit, however i realize now that is not the case, i updated the paragraph sorry for the inconvenience.

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.