Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application for Whitelist [Approved Wandering_Robin]

Aultaro

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Bluesamoth
2. Age: 23
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes, in fact I could not find it at first due to the wiki being crashed. I contacted a mod and read it when it came back online.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I don't have any experience RPing in minecraft, but I feel it is something i can get into. IF i do not fit into the community, i would be more than happy to back out.

edit: Ive been thinking about it since ive been waiting for aproval, and I think that in an RP sense, I may play like a wanderer or a messanger. Someone who spends time going from town to town spreading news and info.

edit 2: been thinking more. maybe a traveling trader.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a casual gamer. I am an easy going person who just likes to have fun. I always follow the rules. I currently play games like League of Legends and World of Warcraft. I applied for this server because i felt like it fit me, like it would be a good place to play. I don't like those huge mega servers w/o a whitelist because they feel so impersonal. Currently, I am working on an origination story for my warrior in world of warcraft. It is something that came to me in a dream and just seemed to fit. If approved, I think I will enjoy being a part of the nation of Altera.​
edit: adding more info..​
My name is Thomas, and I am 23 years old. I have a part time job at a papa johns and will be going to school soon for computer programming. I love video games, tv, and youtube. I found minecraft on youtube one day, tried it out, then proceeded to buy it. I don't play it much anymore because i haven't really found a place i can call home. Single player is fun, but it loses its shine really fast. I think this game is so cool because of its multiplayer.​

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
IM including some pictures of a bridge i built. As you can see, I can handle simple structures pretty well, but need help with the more advanced.​

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Bowties are cool. (doctor who reference)
edit: been suring the forums, and wanted to say, I plan to donate, but I have to wait on a paycheck.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and you would never catch me doing this, as I always follow the rules.​

11. How did you find out about our server?
Random list from a search engine.​

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes.​

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
A pretty application. You've put enough time in it, it seems. As I look at the things you've edited, it becomes clear you've looked on other applications, and saw that question 6 and 7 needed to be expanded. So, I can't ask you to add anything else but one thing: Fezzes are also cool.

Aultaro

Villager
Fezzes are indeed cool...so are stetsons. I did indeed look thru a few other apps, but mainly i added to my own because I felt it needed more. It just looked lackluster.

Aultaro

Villager
Also wanna say, i went ahead and downloaded the texture pack for the server. Guess im just being hopeful.

wanderin_robin

Admin au Naturale
Approved, but you'll have to wait for someone to whitelist you, as I am on the beach and cannot access Minecraft from this internet cafe.

Wise words which I have pinched from Tant:
Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!

Aultaro

Villager
Just wanted to say thanks, and as for all you suggested, done and done. I was very active while waiting for an aprove/deny.