Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application - Victor Hawk - [Accepted - Sodium]

VictorHawk

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Victorhawk
2. Your real name: Victor Hawk
3. Age: 21
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: The Netherlands

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have, kind sir. And I shall heed its advice.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
One could say I have fair experience "roleplaying". But I do not wish to call it roleplaying - as it is simply my imagination- or even my true self - talking to you. As for a track record; Ultima Online, Tibia, Fable, etc.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, I am Victor Hawk. My father is a simple fisherman and my mother a baker. I have lived a simple and satisfactory life within the fine confines of my home. I have always had a higher ambition to serve for the greater good or perhaps even the king - but I have my duties towards my parents. However when robbers one day stole all my parents valuable items - I was sure. I need to pick up the sword, learn how to wield it, and operate in the greater good. In my spare time, I love to create structures (buildings, keeps)...hence I learned some essential mining skills. Victor Hawk is a smart young lad, capable of doing anything he would like. Whether becoming a scholar or a knight - he will generally do well at what he focuses on.

In real life, I study economics at university and love to play tennis. I party it up on campus a lot but at the same time I love to immerse myself in RPG worlds, or watch a good movie (the story bit is important for me). I have an open mind to life. This means I want to achieve the best possible and at the same time enjoy it - go backpacking etc.

I believe I can become a part of the community here at Hollow World :). I look forward to meeting you all.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I specialize in keeps and simple villages and am always improving. I plan to learn from a great master within these realms. For now - I have nothing to show.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am looking forward to meeting you all, please feel welcome to join for a lunch with fresh bread.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I believe they ruin your fun.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Google

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet- I have not been able to play the actual server quite yet.​

Sodium

The Lunarch
This is a great application, we're always looking for eager players like you to join our ranks. It's great that you've already started to fill in your RP profile, but we'd like to know more about you. For example, siblings, pets, future ambitions. Just so we can get to know you a bit more.

VictorHawk

Villager
Is there anything particular you would like to know beyond what is written down? I am a Dutch University student studying economics hoping to get into the banking/management or consultancy world. This means that I make long hours and try to develop myself a lot - but in my free time I like to party, socialize, tennis and play some games. I have played several MMORPGS in the past (Tibia, UO, Shooter communities etc.), it actually all started with the PSX title Final Fantasy. Over the years I figured out I love the interpersonal community aspect of those. I stumbled on Hollow World by chance and thought I would give it a shot since it seems very nice. Since I have a go-do-it character I hope to become a part of the world - and maybe one day become an important part of an existing town or make my own. Beyond all this I am an avid movie and series freak; most of it relating to the renaissance/middle-ages/roman times. Spartacus, Gladiator, etc. I also follow this up by backpacking to said countries for a mix of social nightlife and architectural highlights (I have visited Rome, Greece in general (including sparta and mystras!) etc).

Cheers,
Victor Hawk

Sodium

The Lunarch
Perfect - Accepted

When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege. There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here.
Welcome to Altera!