Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Applying for Whitelist [Approved - fencible]

Epic_Minecraft

Villager
Hi
1.Whats your minecraft username?
(Answer)my minecraft username is: marcijestcool
2.Whats your real name?
(Answer)My real name is Martin Malik
3.How old are you?
(Answer)Im 13
4.Gender?
(Answer)Male
5.Country?
(Answer)Ireland
6.Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before singing into Hallows World for the first time?
(Answer)Yes I have read and I agree to the Tome of Citizenship
7.How do you feel about roleplay aspect of our sever? Do you have any eperience roleplaying?
(Answer) I feel good about Roleplay aspect and I have experience from games such as Fable
8.Introduce yourself to the community explaining your intrests/hobbies and why are you here in 8 or more sentences
(Answer)I'm a 13 year old teenager.Ilike playing such as minecraft, call of duty etc. My hobbies are playing video games, football,drawing,history and chess(bit boring :( ).I also like to meet new people in my age that have skype so that we can play minecraft together. I'm Polish but I live in Ireland. I know 4 langueges ( English,Polish,Spanish and some Irish).I want to join this community because I want to play ina good and solid minecraft server. In a server that there is no cheaters using mods and hacks :(. And most importintly I like the sever overall from What I heard and hope to see online!:) I'm learning history, maths,english,spanish,geography,C.S.P.E, S.P.H.E, Irish,business, Technichal Graphics, and some classics(study of acient Romans and Greeks!) Im a ps3 owner whit not so much games but still something I love the middle ages and the assasins (games and books!)I also like bulding big things on minecraft like towers! I also love to play basketball. I have a little brother ( he is anoying *_*) And as proffesion I want to be a gaming graphic or or anything to do with computers! ^_^
9.Do you have any examples of your work attach then to this post
(Answer)No I have no examples
10.Is there anything else you want to share whit us?
(Answer)No I dont think there is anything else I want to share with the forums/players.
11.Are you awer that black magic is not allowed on our server (x-ray,locator mods etc)
(Answer)Yes I'm awer that x-rays are not allowed I never used it and Im not planing to use it in future!
12.How did you found out about the sever?
(Answer)I found about the sever by my friend from school.(Duckfacecow)
13.Have you voted for us?
(Answer)Yes I have Voted For you

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.

fencible

tiny.cc/HW_Texture_Pack 
Approved

Welcome to Altera!!!

Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to add you. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname].

Please visit these links. The first will help you choose a town, and the second has a lot of useful information.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-altera-survival-guide.6860/