Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Aracena Mithtanil [Deceased]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Athryl effectively split up a catfight. :heart:
Love you really, Cena. ;c;
Pretty much. Agnew and I were talking in PM's during said cat fight and he described it pretty perfectly. She has the mentality of a selfish five year old with middle child syndrome.

Though during that I felt really bad for Nylarii. I think they both had a rough time.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*Mumbles* Changed some relations guys.....

EDIT: On second thought, was perhaps too harsh with one relation. She's being manipulated and messed with, yes. She listens to things she shouldn't far too easily, and believes lies without question. But even with her madness at the level it is right now, I don't think Athryl is hated. I think she's confused and disliked is perhaps a better category. But if you've been keeping up, you know it can change at any given moment.

Will things get better? Will she see reason? Stay tuned for the next installment of: Crazy Train.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The paths I saw before me were dark and littered with horrors. I could just imagine the nightmares howling around the bend of each path, all equally unpleasant. Even the way I came swirled with uncertain shadows. This was it. There were no paths to lead me to the light. There were no paths to lead me to salvation. I had lost sight of the road and found myself upon twisted forest trails in a black, and lonely wood.

The worst part was the voice that whispered, that led me here, laughed in my ear. I had been led astray- allowed myself to be led astray really, and he took great joy in that. I had long lost sight of my companions many miles ago. They walked with me, helped me, but at some turn, I diverted my step to follow the whispers. The whispers cackled with glee because it knew that I was alone.

I frowned, a hand going to rest on my stomach. I hated that I had taken my unborn children into such a grim landscape. It was my only hope that whatever path I took, they would never have to see the creatures of horror skittering along the road. With any luck, they would never have to know how lost their mother had become.

Perhaps, when they are born, I can shield them from the darkness. Send them away from all of this. Yes.... May Silas guide them home, to a father who is not weighed down with whispers and laughs.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The future card of the fortune telling..... Oh man. Good thing she stalled a certain decision regarding a certain Moor Elf. Someone has been released from her curse!!!

I'll update and change my profile over the next couple days as RP happens and relations fall into clarity.

@Baron @Michcat

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So. Yes. Updated the profile. Major changes!! I know I said I'll update it over the next couple days as RP happens. And I will be doing that. The thing is- I have RP'ed her with the curse more than I have RP'ed her completely normal and sane. As a result, I have completely removed all relations. She is starting over with people. She isn't sure what feelings and thoughts came from her Jishrim-plagued brain and what was genuine. So she will be rekindling relationships, testing bridges, and reevaluating the people in her life. Because honestly, she was starting to fear and hate most people she knew and met. SO, if you are not on the relations chart, it's just because you haven't RP'ed with me since the Unmarking.

Also made some changes to the Religion section.

Lots of little details scattered throughout it. I've done strikethroughs on most of the curse stuff. Likely fully erase it in a few weeks.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
"+ [Visage] removed her Mark
+ Oh, the Mark is back"