Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Aracena Mithtanil [Deceased]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
"+ [Visage] removed her Mark
+ Oh, the Mark is back"

Well, aint that some bull...
Heh. To be honest, I'm just on the edge of my seat with all of this. I OOC think Cena has doomed herself in regards to whatever Jishrim's plot is. I think this all part of Jishrim's plan. But IC, Cena's just continuously naive and foolish and she'll be happy for the one who is now unmarked.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Artesia - Artesia started out as a stalker, keeping a journal of Cena's movements and dealings. But, Aracena felt bad for the woman's misguided behavior. Over time, they have grown close. Aracena appreciates how Artesia looks out for her, and will not hesitate to turn to Artesia for advice or comfort.
:heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updatey Things!!

+ Relations!! (Added Sakyra, Elrowen, and Allindra)
+ Added some goals, fears
+ Tweaked the intelligence
+ Tweaked the religion
+ Probs did some other things, but I've since forgotten.... Heh. xD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updatey Things!!

+ Relations!! (Added Sakyra, Elrowen, and Allindra)
+ Added some goals, fears
+ Tweaked the intelligence
+ Tweaked the religion
+ Probs did some other things, but I've since forgotten.... Heh. xD
@nexscarecrow I just noticed. That's an odd agree. I mean, I'll take it. But what did you agree with?

Also, added a god relations bit! Instead of having immortal beings thrown in with the common rabble. :p @Michcat

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
@nexscarecrow I just noticed. That's an odd agree. I mean, I'll take it. But what did you agree with?

Also, added a god relations bit! Instead of having immortal beings thrown in with the common rabble. :p @Michcat
I was trying to hit the thumbs up but my finger hit the agree instead.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Santar just left them on our doorstep. We couldn't turn away the little ginger darlings, now could we?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+ And thus ended the life of Aracena Mithtanil +
-For now-
-

*Ahem*
Note to self: Just keep running. Don't stop and try to reason with bandits. They'll shoot you.

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
+ And thus ended the life of Aracena Mithtanil +
-For now-

-

*Ahem*
Note to self: Just keep running. Don't stop and try to reason with bandits. They'll shoot you.
RIP
God I cant wait for Artesia to find out shes going to have a heart attack.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
>.> Found a thing from long ago...... You are now forewarned for GoT spoilers of the last season. But really, at this point, do I have have to warn you? It's been long enough. You should be caught up by now.