Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art and Requests

Turntwiin

I think I might like it here
Hello, Turntwiin (SmokierGryfter), here! This is where all art that I make shall be displayed. This includes:
  • Animals (limited)
  • Anthros
  • Races (Troll, Nakam, Elf, Werewolf, ect.)
  • Basic Humans
  • Requests
  • Homestuck​
The list goes on.

RULES FOR REQUESTS

Now, I am an artist, but I only do black and white PENCIL ART.
This means if you want your request to be colored, you will either have to pay me, or work out a trade.
Bluh though, onto le rules!

1. No NSFW or other inappropriate themes
  2. Please state clearly what you want me to draw, and if drawing a character, try and get me a reference image (Like an actor, or random human being. I dun care)
  3. When forming a request, please do so in an orderly fashion, not all over the place. I don't really mind how you do it, as long as it's somewhat organized.
  4. If requesting fanart from any fandom, please state what the fandom and character is and send me a reference image. This is not hard to do.
  5. Have patience! It does take some time. If I am free, a simple portfolio could only take 25 minutes, but most likely I will be at school, so please wait patiently until I have the time to fulfill your request to my full ability!​
Thank you and that will be all!​

ART OF LE DAY

(link if art doesnt work: http://symmetricaldesu.deviantart.com/art/We-Walk-The-Path-We-Create-Wotu-aam-367331532?ga_submit_new=10%3A1366694285)

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Hey! That's a really awesome art, Could you do a picture of my char, here's a reference picture on how i would want him to look (not coloured)

загруженное (3).jpg

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Is payment for colour in Rads/diamonds?

I'd like two sheep, a ram and a ewe, together in a pen. The ram (who has those curly horns) is in love with the ewe, who hasn't noticed. A cute, cartoon-style would be preferred, if you can.

I'll get back to you on colour depending the payment method :) Thanks

Turntwiin

Is payment for colour in Rads/diamonds?

I'd like two sheep, a ram and a ewe, together in a pen. The ram (who has those curly horns) is in love with the ewe, who hasn't noticed. A cute, cartoon-style would be preferred, if you can.

I'll get back to you on colour depending the payment method :) Thanks
Diamonds are preferred, though I will accept Rads.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Cool!
How many for the ram's body wool part to be coloured pink, and the ewe's body wool part to be coloured black? And the rams big cury horns golden horn colour?
And the love heart to be red.
But not their faces or legs or the grass, that can stay black and white.

Turntwiin

If we're going diamonds, that would be about two diamonds in total. If we're going rads, since it's not a big coloring, I'd say about 20? If that doesn't work for you I can moderate the prices till we make an agreement.

Turntwiin

Okay so, the thing is, both your commissions are done. I just don't have my scanner right now. On friday, I should be able to give you both of your pictures.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
If we're going diamonds, that would be about two diamonds in total. If we're going rads, since it's not a big coloring, I'd say about 20? If that doesn't work for you I can moderate the prices till we make an agreement.
I'll pay three 'cos it seems too little.
Friday it is then!

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'd like a drawing of my character, similar in fashion to the picture I will put here. I would like color for this.
Details that differ from drawing: Buttoned up light grey lab coat, no hat
I hope this is all ok, thanks in advance. Just tell me your price, and I'll pay it as soon as I can.
Yarrr.jpg

Turntwiin

I'd like a drawing of my character, similar in fashion to the picture I will put here. I would like color for this.
Details that differ from drawing: Buttoned up light grey lab coat, no hat
I hope this is all ok, thanks in advance. Just tell me your price, and I'll pay it as soon as I can.
View attachment 24482
Same colors? And what about the hair?

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Colors should be lighter, and hair is covered up by mask entirely. Only eyes are visible. Here's a link to the character