Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art Request Thread because YOLO (FULL FOR NOW)

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
Username: Athryl Mithtanil (icefire120)
Reference:
My character, found here https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9530983/Pics/WoA/Athryl front.png
Personality: Energetic, intelligent, always brewing a potion and writing recipes in his Alchemy Book

Thanks! :)
Finished!
Would he be making potions over a large cauldron? Because that's what I drew. I assumed the elf had long hair and I tried copying his clothing but the image's perspective waan't the greatest. If you can get back to me with a better image I'll be happy to make you a more accurate photo!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
M
Finished!
Would he be making potions over a large cauldron? Because that's what I drew. I assumed the elf had long hair and I tried copying his clothing but the image's perspective waan't the greatest. If you can get back to me with a better image I'll be happy to make you a more accurate photo![/quote
Finished!
Would he be making potions over a large cauldron? Because that's what I drew. I assumed the elf had long hair and I tried copying his clothing but the image's perspective waan't the greatest. If you can get back to me with a better image I'll be happy to make you a more accurate photo!
Finished!
MucusBones just posted it! Also, a cauldron would work, but could we do a brewing stand? :)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hahaha mucusBones just posted my skin, think instead of a cauldron we could have a brewing stand, if not that's totally cool!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
@LeafyChan
Heyoo.
Sorry, had to go after posting that message-
I don't mind how the drawings turn out~ good or bad ^-^ They'll still be awesome :D
And for his left eye (when looking at him) wouldn't be missing, it's just a solid red eye. :p

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant