Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art Request Thread because YOLO (FULL FOR NOW)

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
That is wonderful! Going to be my new profile pic! Just get to the other one when you can! Thant you SO MUCH :heart:

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
That is wonderful! Going to be my new profile pic! Just get to the other one when you can! Thant you SO MUCH :heart:
In that case, let me color it for you..!
I finished the one with the brewing stand so that should be uploaded under the name "version 2". ^^

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hia- can we still get colour on my picture? If not that is totally cool :D

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
Hia- can we still get colour on my picture? If not that is totally cool :D
Hey Icy (Fire-y? Andy? Anyways...)!
I've been working on the lineart in Manga Studio so I can color it, so don't you worry! I'll be done in a week or so if I'm working on it on-and-off.
I've always been pretty slow when it comes to digital art. I guess I should have made that clearer, eheheh. ^^'

Just to clarify, the Version 1 is the one you want completed, right? I think I like version 1 better but it's up to you!
Anywhoodle, sorry for the lack of communication..! I'll try to keep you updated..!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hey Icy (Fire-y? Andy? Anyways...)!
I've been working on the lineart in Manga Studio so I can color it, so don't you worry! I'll be done in a week or so if I'm working on it on-and-off.
I've always been pretty slow when it comes to digital art. I guess I should have made that clearer, eheheh. ^^'

Just to clarify, the Version 1 is the one you want completed, right? I think I like version 1 better but it's up to you!
Anywhoodle, sorry for the lack of communication..! I'll try to keep you updated..!
Yeah that one! Thanks so much! Free potions for you! :D

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Username (On forums): Depressed_Monkey
Name of Character (Optional): Grace
Style (Chibi or Normal; Leave blank if you don't care.): Chibi
REFERENCE IMAGE and/or description : She has wavy dark brown hair, to around elbow length. She has slightly dark skin, as well as dark blue eyes. Her clothes are old, and look worn. They focus on the colours beige and brown, as well as a spot of blue, in the middle. She would be holding a flask of an amber liquid.
Personality (Optional, helps with body language and stuffs.): Shy, and humbling.
Biography link (Optional): Doesn't have one.

LeafyChan

Official Alteran
Username (On forums): Depressed_Monkey
Name of Character (Optional): Grace
Style (Chibi or Normal; Leave blank if you don't care.): Chibi
REFERENCE IMAGE and/or description : She has wavy dark brown hair, to around elbow length. She has slightly dark skin, as well as dark blue eyes. Her clothes are old, and look worn. They focus on the colours beige and brown, as well as a spot of blue, in the middle. She would be holding a flask of an amber liquid.
Personality (Optional, helps with body language and stuffs.): Shy, and humbling.
Biography link (Optional): Doesn't have one.
Great! I'll try to do a drawing when I get the chance! I'm a bit confused about her clothing, though... What do you mean "A spot of blue in the middle?" Like, a blue belt?