Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Art !!!

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
I've been drawing on paper lately because I lost my tablet pen but here they are!!

New Doc 2017-05-01_4.jpg
I'm really proud of these ones ^

New Doc 2017-05-01_1.jpg
her n cymic size ref

New Doc 2017-05-01_5.jpg
(didn't realize her arm was super long until after I inked it ;^; ))

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
since I'm feeling really creative today

I'll sketch out a character for the first 3 people to ask (for free ^) full body inked but not colored

Edit:
Arianne
Tav
Joe

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
wanna know who has good art?
elz
Once an artist gets to a certain level, they have the right, nay, the necessity, to stop comparing their artwork to others. Once they have hit that level, they are good enough and they have developed a style that is unique, and thus cannot be compared fairly to others.

You have reached that level.

Have a good day.

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
Once an artist gets to a certain level, they have the right, nay, the necessity, to stop comparing their artwork to others. Once they have hit that level, they are good enough and they have developed a style that is unique, and thus cannot be compared fairly to others.

You have reached that level.

Have a good day.
that's so sweet thank you!
;^;

Hellian

Lord of Altera
I have a very large bit of artwork in mind for whenever you find your tablet pen and are done with the pen sketches and/or other current arts. I estimated the price to come to 21000-25000r, if not more. PM if you are willing. I'd post the detail here, but they are lengthy.