Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[August 7] Grafjell Sets Sails..Again

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I won't be able to make it but my character is going right?
With how sailing trips have gone, it'd be generally a 3-day trip where most of the time it'll be sailing roleplay with those on the boat. If you can't be on for the first day, but can be on for other times, then you still have a slot.

In our case, it could be longer or shorter :p Depending on how well the supplies last and if we need to turn back. And there's a chance of some violence (Violent storms? masts falling on you?). As consent goes, I'll retag people so they know risks of taking part.

Ashna @Me
Grey Estes241
Malek Tarren CaptnBluebeard
Olive Smurf
Aspen 's slot
Jacob maybe Sir Saltington
Jydorr TurtlePrada
Sauron Khovr HogoShi_Kitsune
Azariah Ralotumal Asirel Luik
Auron Ralotumal HogoShi_Kitsune
Jhaeros Rang3r0wns94
Er'danku Shrimpsy

Non-Citizen List that signed up:

Ava Grey Joseph12Q
Isabell Ruulu
Yrsr Ali (Counts as grafjellian)
Vammar CthulhuPeople
Sycamore Raykaystar
Bronn Westergard LeftwardElk
Alyss Westergard Juno_Ax

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
So uh, I can't make this for any of the listed times. But I wouldn't like to have aragion be left behind so...

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
So uh, I can't make this for any of the listed times. But I wouldn't like to have aragion be left behind so...
Hmmm- If we have a spare spot left, I don't mind he tags along as background sailing help as I think he's with one of the groups listed. I'll keep updating the list so we can see

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Updated roster

Around 20 spaces filled with signups included. Give or take one or two

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Nia will be looking out for Ashna to confirm her interest since Ava has threatened to drag her kicking and screaming.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Aight~ Since it's a work week- if I can't catch anyone for Rp, and captnbluebeard/Estes are busy, then I'll just mark any spaces left based on the characters history with people on boat, if at all!

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmmm- If we have a spare spot left, I don't mind he tags along as background sailing help as I think he's with one of the groups listed. I'll keep updating the list so we can see
He'd be with isabell yeah.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
*squint*.. pls

-----
+Update
"Any and all attendees are recommended to bring warm coats and cloaks. Preferably fur. Heavy boots, gloves, and such. It may be a colder sail than what one is used to. We will also be carrying a crate of warm blankets, extra. More information will come soon."

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Yikes, this got full fast.. Alright folks, a few non-citizens are signing up and I still need to see who else citizen wise is coming. No more people can sign up- everyone else is going to be directed to the Fuvur Ship {Here}
Those of you in queue, give me a day, and I'll be able to either tell the rest of the citizen players to help Fuvur ship, or something.

+Still recommending people bring extra coats/cloaks/boots- we're going to sail a bit in colder climates. Navigating northern hemisphere as we go east to avoid the south in search of able land. Elz blargtheawesome Riseport group would be sent notice of this upon hearing they are coming with.