Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[August 7] Grafjell Sets Sails..Again

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Shhh- she's no longer in queue c: mucho valuable bieng the orphan keeper

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner

I uh- Can't count how many were requested to board- but I tagged everyone, because holy..
Supplies are going to be updated to accommodate 40 people.
No more spots available- and a few slotted are welcome to help out Fuvur clan. Just be sure I know so I can make room.
We're taking the Maelstorm, but it'll be NPC sailed. Unless 5-6 people from here want to jump there and sail it.
Any new people who want in will be sent to try their luck with the Fuvur ship. :)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Update

Damn, we reached around 40 people exactly (+Ater's npc family). No more!! Any other attendees will be going with the Fuvurs sailing with the Fuvurs :)
Or be counted as going on the Maelstorm, which we're just tagging along and won't have WE around too much.
Thanks to Sir Saltington again for helping update the supplies to 40 people for 3 months. Much help, much thanks.

Also.. this is tomorrow. *Sweats.*

4pm pst
6pm cst
7pm est

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Assuming this will be 3 days like Anhald's, I won't be there for day 2, I'm headed to France

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This is a-ok. I know not everyone can be active on the ship on weekends, which is fine. Hope people can at least enjoy one day of the event.

This is in 2 hours.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
ETA: 20 minutes. Last minute change of course. Fleet is preparing a few more things after hearing some new news.

Edit: Any and all late people can be counted on the boat~

Edit 2:

New supplies:

+Barrel of oil
+Arrows/Bows courtesy of Rangers
+Pikes 30 / 15 given to Fuvurs
+Spears 15

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Log One:

No trouble on board the past few days. Family is safe. All have taken warnings to heart. There are more on this ship than planned. They blatantly stepped on. But it is irrelevant. The sail be may shorter than intended. Only hope is word was spread before we left. Docks should be ripe with it.. "Southeast- below the northern sea storms. But not far to the southern waters. Beasts upon the sea, but when passing, un-tampered land seems to be on horizon." We shall see if this is true and can manage to storm this..

Crab meat will be on the menu for days, it seems..

+More people sneaked on.. I estimate 46 people, but I could be wrong.
+If you are on the ship listed, then just ask any staff member to TP you over. If you didn't sneak on day of event/not on list- then you aren't on ship~ At least this one!

Next Time of Event Saturday:

1pm PST
3pm CST
4pm EST
8pm GMT
9pm GMT +1

Lannis Elz

If you like to rp- hop on anytime before and after too- Everyone's cooped up together so there's plenty of roleplay if you can't make it to main even time. Hope this works out for people
Reason for event time is I wanted european folks not to be exhausted and miss out again. At least one event~ I'm judging what time works best for sunday- possibly in between what time it was today and tomorrow.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Log Eight:

Attempting to signal the other split ship has failed. One can only hope the crew on their boards know which direction to go. We may try again. Large beast has thoroughly exhausted us and part of the ship. We dared cross its seas and managed to survive by sailing away as fast as possible.. Truly a miracle and the experienced figures on the boat. As soon as calm waters arise, we will fix the damage done.

..The thick of the storm has not fully reached or passed us. It strays far. Strange..
Lannis
Tomorrow's schedule- Made it an hour later than today because a few folks had work, but as per usual- Casual/Prep RP can happen before and after.

Sunday July 24, 2016
2pm PST
4pm CST
5pm EST
9pm GMT
10pm GMT +1

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
We're setting sail again, farther east. Not a big event (because I'm busy doing those region refunds and life ;c; ), but we'll be seeking to settle far away from gryphons and potential zombies from the west. Apologies for last minute notice to those who are camped with us.

Tell your groups~
223hero7 (Silver Elves + Dwarf) / Rygan (mercs) / Grey Isle citizens

ETA: an hour and a half.

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
and suddenly all the gryphons come out in force and the sun is blottted from the sky, and death the destroyer of worlds showed up.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
May be another hour or two. Totally last minute- but do want enough people on to move officially :p