Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azoth - The Unfinished Boy

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Well . . . He did kinda loose his mother and father . . . But I don't have any magical powers . . .

(Yes I got the name of the Night Angel Trilogy :3)
I camt help the fact you made vis die in labor and my heretical ways are secretly a profetie

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Ohh and I probably should do this

Teen Relationship Status
(For all you bunnies out there)
After some recent actions, his faith has gone down a lot in Carlotta, on both his and her fault, but there is a high chance to regain that trust

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Ohh and I probably should do this

Teen Relationship Status
(For all you bunnies out there)
After some recent actions, his faith has gone down a lot in Carlotta, on both his and her fault, but there is a high chance to regain that trust
Ewe, ewe , EWE!!!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
So I found 3 pics that mister Tomatillos McAussie could use for Az, but nooooooo, it wasnt right because it wasnt as dark brown has he wanted, but look at my profile, all pictures have the right hair color? No, so he isnt allowed not to take these nice pics I found for mah san. Right?
Nico.Nico.Singer.full.1152737.jpg 8510_6477.png 2811583_134022310193791res_442_300_zpsbc122884.jpg

The first one even has an emerald necklace, HOW GOOD DOES MISTER AUSSIE WANT IT?

:cool:*No real anger was used in this post*

@Landem @RexTom

Last edited:

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
[/USER][/quote]
Carlotta Winters - He has lost his faith in her . . . and almost everything else (almost)
[/USER][/quote]
Away for half a week, and I miss Yangs frienemies having a major breakup? Dang it.