Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Azoth - The Unfinished Boy

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Alright. Tommorow I'm coming on and Azoth is gonna see the nice side of Yang. The side that isn't a smartass and isn't incredibly judgmental. And Imma fix your relationship.

(Probably not fix the relationship, but hell. I can try.)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
^.^ D'aaaaaw I'm special, best father son relation ever

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
Updates:
Azoth has recently witnessed three deaths, two of which he held the victims rather close to his heart, and one he got aggravated from. This has caused him to a little emotionally unstable now, causing him to lash out a lot more easily, seem more disconnected, and just be generally sad for a while.

Key information [Age and height]
Psychological [Most of it]

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Updates:
Azoth has recently witnessed three deaths, two of which he held the victims rather close to his heart, and one he got aggravated from. This has caused him to a little emotionally unstable now, causing him to lash out a lot more easily, seem more disconnected, and just be generally sad for a while.

Key information [Age and height]
Psychological [Most of it]
You're welcome~~

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Ardy Tideborne - An idiot who does not know better than a 15 year old.
Tybalt - An idiot who does not know better than a 15 year old. Well done you two~
Those last four words almost got him killed ;) Thankgod he decided to do what Violet would have wanted him to do instead of going completely Landir on him.

@The Courier
I still love your signature.