Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban appeal for Joe_Exp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Exp

Lord of Altera
Speaking on behalf of myself and partly for Crazy_Rabbit. before I start; Bravo. I will admit, I had x-ray as of last night. Never used it up until then and Crazy_Rabbit didn't use it, I put him up to it.

Since then all of my items have been taken which I will deem to be fair. I have switched to a backup of my .minecraft before using the x-ray and deleted the one containing the x-ray. I feel I deserve one more chance seeing as it's my first offence and I really have put effort into this server, you would know that if you've seen my dungeon thread.

Simply put, if I get this appeal I'd be thankful. you can keep me on a strong watch if you want aswell, I promise no more trouble.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You admit to using x-ray.
That is good.
However, you seem not at all remorseful, and x-ray is a very serious offence. You got a warning. You know what it was? It was all the other 30 ban appeals in the unban appeals section for x-ray. We havnt unbanned a single one.
We have no confirmation of you not using x-ray, and we would rather not devote resources to watching bad players.
In all honesty, you dont deserve one more chance. X-ray is a serious offence, and totally unacceptable.
We have enough players, we dont need 1 more, and if that 1 more is going to require moderator resources i say we get rid of him.
I think that Joes ban should stand.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
And then try it on a server which says in the rules not to use them? I'm sorry but thats just idiotic.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Crazy_Rabbit will have to appeal on his own behalf, I'd like Thea and Sally to post on here before any final decision is made as they confirmed my findings. We have unbanned people in the past for X-ray, although it is incredibly rare - I think Runeologic is the only one I remember being left off. I don't see it as clear cut unlike some folks, which is why I'm always annoyed that people don't just confessed, apologise and ask to be let off. You've only let yourself and your friends down after all, I don't take it personally although that doesn't mean others won't hold it against you.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I vote the ban stays. I can understand 'testing' a mod, just to take a look. But you actually dug up hundred of diamond using it and plenty of other ores.
You knew the rules and intentionally broke them.

Joe_Exp

Lord of Altera
A hundred? that's a tad harsh but I understand. Regardless, all my stuff was taken. who gets the final say in this?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I meant hundreds as a form of exaggeration, but there was 2 and a half stacks of diamonds taken from your chest, I don't know how many were gotten through legit means.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Sir, we have logs.
We know litterally everything you do.
You are wrong sir.
It is all there, clear in the contract!
You lose!
You get nothing!
Good Day Sir!

Joe_Exp

Lord of Altera
I know you have logs. But just saying it is on the log doesn't mean it is. That isn't even the main point of the thread so we can end that discussion or continue with the logs being shown. Sir.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Oh attitude eh? Well when it comes down to it:
A) I cant show the logs(for some reason my pc cant attach the file)
B) The logs are available to all of the admins.
C) The admins are the ones who decide if you did or did not break the rules.

Sally says there was 2 stacks, there was two stacks, end of story. Ive seen the logs, its all there. You did it, and we are not required to show you our proof, we have it and thats all that matters

Regardless, i think you should be permanently banned even if it was only 60 diamonds.

Joe_Exp

Lord of Altera
I'm not even trying to be aggressive, or offer attitude. I admitted to my offense. I had people voice their opinion. and now the details of my acts are being criticized. You are making exaggerated accusations and forcing me to defend myself from them. I would appreciate dropping the conversation here.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm not saying the 2 and a half stacks were gotten through xray, I can't say for sure which ones were and weren't. But there were 2 and a half and they were taken, end of story

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You see, when we have circumstantial proof, our accusations ARE NOT exagerated.
Guess what hawk eye is?
Circumstantial proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.