Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ban appeal: Shalor Mayko

Status
Not open for further replies.

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
I think you take your character a wee bit too seriously. I was not directly involved, But I went through and checked your tunnels. Obviously xraying. Anything you say really cannot push us toward another decision. Your lies and excuses only make this worse. It seems you will not need to continue to work on that profile. Cheaters are not welcome here. Ban stands for me, if any other mods or admins disagree, please post of course!

Shalor_Mayko

Loyal Servant of Altera
By gods are you simply afraid to accept that you may be in this case wrong. Do you fear giving me five simple minutes to prove myself? If I was in fact xraying then go to the area, use you logs to see how many diamonds are in that area. If I was a black magic user would not those diamonds be in my possession? Why would I fill my inventory with gold and redstone if I could simply find the diamonds and sell them for ample materials.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I have taken a look through Shalors tunnels and cannot find enough evidence to call for a ban. I have emphasized several times that we need a certain amount of evidence before banning and it seems unlikely that Shalor would xray, seeing as he spent a lot of hard work on his application.

I am going to unban him for this, but reban him for the mob grinder he made so he can appeal for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.