Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned for griefing [Resolved - Tempbanned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decca

Lord of Altera
I was banned for griefing at 9:16pm on 26th of March.
I shared an account with a friend because he said it was "a waste of money" if he bought one for himself as he doesn't use minecraft often. So we shared an account. I gave him a list of servers not to go on and he decided he would go on a few of them and he doesn't know the rules of this server. I spoke to him before and I told him that I can't share the account anymore and he is fine with that. I am VERY sorry for account sharing and I promise I will never do it again. I have changed my password and not told a single person.
Thank you
~Decca~

Decca

Lord of Altera
I've sorted out the problem, it is my account totally now and I am EXTREMELY sorry.

Decca

Lord of Altera
I'm extremely sorry. He had said he wasn't using it and has only just started using it again. He is using his brother's account now as he doesn't use it.

Decca

Lord of Altera
Hollowworld is the only server I really like, enjoy being on and go on. Hollowworld is the only server I use

Decca

Lord of Altera
Look, I'm EXTREMELY sorry and will do nothing of the sort again. I promise. Cross my heart. Please?

I am sorry for posting, but as Backstay and Cubey said, sharing accounts isn't allowed, even when telling them: Don't get on these servers. Servers you have on your client are on your client only, by giving him the IP or information about the server, you basicly gave him the opportunity to get on your account and grief the server. (For ex: Someone tells you to not look a certain way, what do some people do? Look the certain way) Not everyone listens to a friend when someone tells them to not go on a certain server if he told you the name of the server. The temptation for some people would've been too much. So, if you haven't told him the name (I think you did) of the server, he wouldn't have griefed the server and got you banned.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Sigurthur is my alt.

Stolen redstone blocks from the floor of a house, stolen anvil.

I'd unban if you apologized for the griefing, but account sharing is a different matter entirely.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I think the ban overall and having to appeal is punishment enough, the griefing damage wasn't that bad. But, dark_Auras knows the most information on the ban, so I'd like it to be his (or a combo between him and baron) decision

SpiderMonkey1701

Lord of Altera
I don't think I'm supposed to post here, but I've known Decca IRL for about 2 years now, and since then I'm pretty sure her friend has never even used that account on any server.

Status
Not open for further replies.