Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Banned for griefing [Resolved - Tempbanned]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I think the ban overall and having to appeal is punishment enough, the griefing damage wasn't that bad. But, dark_Auras knows the most information on the ban, so I'd like it to be his (or a combo between him and baron) decision
I'd say it's fair to unban, since the player has appealed and apologized. I'll wait on Dark for his final verdict.

D

Dark Auras

Here's the terms of unban.
Cptjosh requested you not live with him, follow those orders.
And return all items including an apology to Cptjosh.

D

Dark Auras

It was decided that she would not be unbanned. Im on my phone and can't access the thread about it to post the evidence

D

Dark Auras

Be patient Backstay, im coming on my computer soon to post evidence

Decca

Lord of Altera
I promise that I will give him all of the redstone I have and I don't live with him at all

D

Dark Auras

After checking the logs, your account appears to be using ch rp and PMing Deathmoron (apparently knowing the PM commands). This doesnt add up with "it wasnt me"

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
After checking the logs, your account appears to be using ch rp and PMing Deathmoron (apparently knowing the PM commands). This doesnt add up with "it wasnt me"
But that doesn't define it.. you could easily tell your friend the commands.

Though, this isn't the place for the argument.

D

Dark Auras

But that doesn't define it.. you could easily tell your friend the commands.

Though, this isn't the place for the argument.
He stated that he told his friend specifically not to go on Hollowworld, why would he give his friend the commands

Decca

Lord of Altera
Well, you get them commands on other servers and he found the forums. I was talking to him the other day and he said he uses them commands on other servers. I haven't been on my laptop for ages because of issues at home and I sleeping at Spider's house on the 26th and didn't have access to a computer

SpiderMonkey1701

Lord of Altera
It doesn't matter whether it was her or not, she has said sorry and promised she wouldn't do it again. To be completely honest, even I didn't know that you weren't allowed to share an account, not that I do.

D

Dark Auras

Well, you get them commands on other servers and he found the forums. I was talking to him the other day and he said he uses them commands on other servers. I haven't been on my laptop for ages because of issues at home and I sleeping at Spider's house on the 26th and didn't have access to a computer
To be honest the commands are unique to only a few servers ..

D

Dark Auras

It doesn't matter whether it was her or not, she has said sorry and promised she wouldn't do it again. To be completely honest, even I didn't know that you weren't allowed to share an account, not that I do.
Its in the Kings law. Claiming ignorance to the rules is no excuse. Also don't post on ban appeals unless directly involved

D

Dark Auras

And griefing Cptjosh right after he kicked you out, knowing all the commands, it all seems very convenient

Status
Not open for further replies.