Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bazooka_Goblin's Reviled Arrival [ Approved - IceandFire ]

Bazooka_Goblin

Villager
Bazooka_Goblin's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: Bazooka_Goblin

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is when one person, with knowledge pertaining to IRP context in which his character does not, exercises in actions that would only occur if the character had in fact known such knowledge. Power gaming is when someone pulls a *kills u lol* on you. Also known as emoting in such a way in which his emotes are unavoidable, forced, and overall admittedly full of headassery.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a shut-in who's a closeted geek over medieval crap and gothic architecture, and even moreso for sad, spooky, or violent stories in that genre of 'fantasy medieval crap'. I can do a pretty good Plankton impression, I can do an olley off your mom's front porch, and have been known to break into abandoned buildings in my free time. I also work at a renaissance faire seasonally, and full-time at a pizza restaurant.

Referral: Heard a lot of dorks talk about you guys. Luckily most of those dorks are friends or homies from other places.

{Character Section}
Character Name: Willehalm Archambeau

Race: Human

Appearance: A stocky, rough-looking young adult with olive skin, green eyes and black hair fit for a ruffian. His body is tattered in long-faded scars, evidence of leprosy and skirmishes alike. He wears an incredulously-rusted hauberk, with a torn black surcoat over top; with busted, dirty plate metal adorning his other limbs, and cracked, wooden ailettes on his shoulders. Usually, he wears a pig-faced bascinet.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: 1660266767982.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words): A sniffle left the brigand as a subtle lift of his chin exposed himself from the dirt; his eyes, encumbered by his low brow, slowly reached forth for the battered helm that lay under the sorry lass to his left. The slight movement of his forearm caused a small tinkering of noise, causing himself to freeze under the duress of being seen. His eyes darted about around him; the loosened dirt and gravel in which he was half-sunken into from his prone position shuffling and falling from his body. After a moment of silence his head lifted up furthermore; and was unable to see further than an arm's reach from the smog that coated what he believed to be the last remnants of a battlefield, one of which was still very alive in its last moments. The clanging of weaponry is still very much heard only yards away, the skirmish that surely did the lass nearby in only a few feet away from him only moments before his reawakening. He attempted again to reach for the helmet that lay on the dead woman's back, and upon successfully pulling it towards him he found a horseshoe-shaped imprint on the helm; and found his answer as to why he awoke from a slumber, helmetless and with a splintering migraine. He pulled himself up as the sound of violence silenced itself; the sound of one's body falling being the last Willehalm heard of the strangers nearby. Remembering why he was here in the first place, he regrets his stupidity- His greed got him here in the first place. A plowed field of dead men-at-arms, still very full of lifeblood and mettle, dying upon the earth before the woods in which he had arrived from had piqued his curiosity- those dying, or dead, men still had full pockets of equipment. Things they shan't need when passing from this world. His hands spread out as he'd pull himself from the dirt, groaning as his back would pop from this action; the filthy man standing to his feet before reaching for the woman's carcass, and pulled the boots off the woman's lower limbs; and after dropping his helm to roughly size the boots with his own, far-tattered and falling-apart shoes, would deem them viable enough to replace his footwear. Content with himself, he'd look around the grey, blank fog once again, before hurriedly trudging through the dirt, bodies and muck, heaving with each breath as the terrain proved difficult to traverse- and after exerting the energy needed to make it back to the forest, fell upon his rear to catch his breath. That is when, however, he noticed he was missing an item of his. "Fuck, I forgot me helm." He muttered.

Last edited by a moderator:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.