Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Benijim Apology and Appeal [Resolved-Banned for Advertising after Unban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matto225

The White Mage
I do believe this is the closest we've got to an explanation until the big-man comes in here himself.
Do we know everything he's been doing recently? No. We don't sit behind him watching everything he does, so we can't just all jump on a bandwagon and start screaming like little monkey children because something happened and we have a hunch thats it.

I don't mean to cast aspertions on Benji, but HW has a tendancy of bandwagons starting and uninformed/misinformed people very readily jumping on them and pointing fingers. Lets just cut out the middle man and wait.

Edit: Sorry, I dont want to sound like i'm attacking either of you, but i'm tired of seeing things escalate when people dont have all the facts .-.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Do we know everything he's been doing recently? No. We don't sit behind him watching everything he does, so we can't just all jump on a bandwagon and start screaming like little monkey children because something happened and we have a hunch thats it.

I don't mean to cast aspertions on Benji, but HW has a tendancy of bandwagons starting and uninformed/misinformed people very readily jumping on them and pointing fingers. Lets just cut out the middle man and wait.

Edit: Sorry, I dont want to sound like i'm attacking either of you, but i'm tired of seeing things escalate when people dont have all the facts .-.
I said CLOSEST explanation.
If you can find anything else that sounds like an explanation, do tell.

BeanyJam

Villager
I cant think of anything else I have done.
Anyone know if I have wronged anyone in any way?

I tested earlier and I'm not banned on the server, just my forum account is banned
:L

Angryboy

I cant think of anything else I have done.
Anyone know if I have wronged anyone in any way?

I tested earlier and I'm not banned on the server, just my forum account is banned
:L
Swearing at all? Offensive pictures/comments?

Matto225

The White Mage
I'd really like to think that disliking a comment of the co-creator isn't grounds for banning someone. That said, its an opinion - mine, just as you think its a possibility that it could be a/the reason behind the ban.

So lets just stick around and wait for some staff? ^^

Angryboy

I'd really like to think that disliking a comment of the co-creator isn't grounds for banning someone. That said, its an opinion - mine, just as you think its a possibility that it could be a/the reason behind the ban.
Aye, we wait. Agreeing with you there though; banning someone on the grounds of disliking your comment is a bit ridiculous and *gasp* an abuse of power to say the least, which is why I find it so ridiculous.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I'm so tired of all the drama with everyone angry at everyone... Why can't this server just roll all nice and cozy? :/
...Telling me that there is no problem with HW would be denying the facts.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Since this is something of a free-for-all with the comments, may I politely inquire as to why Bean/Benjimin was banned? That was something that wasn't really answered and I'd quite like to know the reason (if thats alright?)
I do believe this is the closest we've got to an explanation until the big-man comes in here himself.
Normally, I would have responded immediately. However, I am contacting the staff responsible for handling the original ban and am currently getting this sorted out as they seem to be offline.

While Benijim is most certainly deserving of an explanation if the reason has not already been clearly stated to him, I am going to ask that the rest of you hold off and allow him to deal his with his own business.

Yeah but what are the chances he's going to notice this thread in the first place?
As Ced stated, tagging Cherbert is entirely unnecessary. Cherbert checks the entire forums as he does, I see no gain from needlessly antagonizing him.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Update.

@BeanyJam , Your Benijim forum account has been unbanned. I should mention the in-game account was never banned or restricted.

As posted in the original post, there has been excessive issues and forum activity alongside a decent neglect of in-game activity.
HollowWorld is not a forum website, it is a Minecraft server (Despite the forums being a substantial part of the community).
If you do not wish to interact with HollowWorld, I would kindly bid you farewell and wish you a nice time.

It was the decision of a management member to halt activity upon your forum account due to these factors.
With your renewed forum access, it is requested you no longer cause trouble within the forums should you wish to remain.

Continued conflict will result in an IP ban, though I very much hope it never comes to that.

Best wishes,
Michcat

Thread will be locked pending response from @BeanyJam or @Benijim

I would very much appreciate if other persons refrained from post.

Status
Not open for further replies.