Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Best Videogame music?

Crowley

Villager
No one's mentioned the Hitman series? Folks, I present you the work of Jesper Kyd.
(I'd embed more but don't want to make too huge of a post. I also recommend checking out Action in Paris and Trouble in Russia)

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Final Fantasy.
To be more specific, with the ending I got in Final Fantasy XIII-2 (I won't post it, as I don't want to spoil anything for anyone), and this music playing, I nearly cried - I'll admit it.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I felt the same way during Final Fantasy III/VI; there were just so many shocking, moving, or emotional scenes with the perfect music to compliment them!

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would have to say either the Blaster master theme
Or the Battlestations: Midway theme because it gives me the feeling of epic strategic battles PS: I love BS:M go buy it!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I feel the need to bring up, in a series of posts, some of the many things I felt should've been mentioned within the first few posts on the front page.

I can do this for days~