Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[!] BEWARE OF THE SHADOW RIDER![!]

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Throughout certain areas of the country, certain taverns and inns will have a poster hung up with a large warning sign on it and a description of a man in a black cloak riding a black horse.

"BEWARE THE SHADOW RIDER, HE PREYS ON THOSE WHO HAVE SINNED, AND THOSE WHO TRAVEL ALONE. IF YOU SEE A MAN IN A MIDNIGHT BLACK CLOAK, AND A BLACK HORSE. RUN, SHOUT FOR GUARDS, AND HIDE. HE ONLY ATTACKS THOSE WHO HAVE SINNED! PLEASE TRAVEL WITH CAUTION!"

upload_2016-9-11_10-46-32.png

"NONE ARE SAFE. HEED THE WARNINGS."

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
*A letter would be nailed under a copy of the poster, likely in the crossroads or closer to Eberbau*

Dear Shadow Rider;

I invite you to come to Die Eberbau and attempt to remove anything within my lands, For endangering my people and making their business and travel unsafe, I will ensure you will not serve out anymore of your false justice on our world.

Come and try, Rider.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*A letter would be nailed under a copy of the poster, likely in the crossroads or closer to Eberbau*

Dear Shadow Rider;

I invite you to come to Die Eberbau and attempt to remove anything within my lands, For endangering my people and making their business and travel unsafe, I will ensure you will not serve out anymore of your false justice on our world.

Come and try, Rider.
*The letter would be 'X'ed out, and a skull would be drawn behind said letter.*