Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[!] BEWARE OF THE SHADOW RIDER![!]

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
If you have wronged another person in any way for your own personal gain, killed a man for your own personal gain, taken bribes, stolen from the weak, kidnapped, or even committed adultery-- He will find you and possibly kill you.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
The reason I stated that violent interaction mean Auto-Death-Consent is because of people who like to be jerks- and not expect anything to happen to them in the process.
Not gonna point fingers.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
*A small note is posted on top of the original warning notice, in the tavern at Mockingbay*

Dear Rider,

Your intention is honorable... but it is not without fault.
You seek to cleanse Altera of all who are evil, to leave only 'good'... it seems you don't understand what good is.
There cannot be good without evil, it is a balance set by the Pantheon.

I don't wish to interfere with your business... this is just something to consider while you attempt to break the balance that holds this world together.
Also, I would advise you to not harm those who are citizens of Valerius, or any my comrades.
The last person who attacked a citizen, one who I was close with, ended in a very... displeasurable state.
Keep these things in mind.

Forever yours Regards,
A.H.S.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*A small note is posted on top of the original warning notice, in the tavern at Mockingbay*

Dear Rider,

Your intention is honorable... but it is not without fault.
You seek to cleanse Altera of all who are evil, to leave only 'good'... it seems you don't understand what good is.
There cannot be good without evil, it is a balance set by the Pantheon.

I don't wish to interfere with your business... this is just something to consider while you attempt to break the balance that holds this world together.
Also, I would advise you to not harm those who are citizens of Valerius, or any my comrades.
The last person who attacked a citizen, one who I was close with, ended in a very... displeasurable state.
Keep these things in mind.

Forever yours Regards,
A.H.S.
*The letter has been 'X'ed out, and a skull has been drawn onto the back of this letter.