Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blorb's Silliness

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Hey you! Yeah! YOU!
Have you ever wanted another character but had no idea where to start? Have you ever wanted someone to write up all your character specs for you in a nice little sheet so you can format it? Really? Wow, that's a really specific fantasy. Kind of weird.

Anyways! Now you can fulfill your freakishly specific fantasy and more for a cost! Just look at my poorly formatted thread below for costs and services! :heart:

For only a thousand radiants (shown to me via screenshot) I can write you up a new character! All you have to do is choose the race, culture, location and gender! Or you can pick and choose which of the aforementioned I should pick. Then, I'll send you a character sheet with a backstory. If you don't like it, that's fine! Give me specific criticism and I'll cook up another! I have all day! :D
For two thousand radiants I can create an entirely new character from scratch without any presets at all! This gives you a bit of randomness in the selection of a new character. The location to where your character starts will still be chosen by you, as I don't want to make it seem like I'm favoring one town or settlement over another.

For three thousand radiants I can create a family tree with presets of your choosing!

For four thousand radiants I can write a silly fanfic of your character. Seriously don't. Please don't pick this one. For the love of God. Don't. Your eyes will burn.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Taking orders now. I'm in a creative mood :p

Current Order List:

Logan07 - Halfling Character
(Finished)
mokwar - Kiamond Fic
Sir_Arc Blackie x Sugar- Blugar for short
Bobert Arianne x Tabakov Fic- Beauty and the Barbarian
(Finished)
Cymic_ Vincentius Split 4k, Non-consenting Cymic is served rum by a topless Iskvandar Fic- Topless Rum (Finished)
Maestroart Elion x Theo - The Huntress and the Hunted or something cliche like that
MelodyComplex - New Character

The fanfics are all non-canon, obviously.

Last edited:

Logan07

Lord of Altera
OooOOOooo, I'm interested.
Could I have a character from scratch?
Probably won't use it all that much or at all, but... I wanna see.

- And one request alone; Make them a Halfling...
Never too many Halflings. Never.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

Alrighty! I'll make him, and if you like him, you pay me 2k :p

Just give me some time, and she'll be ready.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend

I'm sorry for the delay! Life's been hectic. I'm making her today :heart:

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
This is the most fun way to make money that I've ever seen

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

For four thousand radiants I can write a silly fanfic of your character. Seriously don't. Please don't pick this one. For the love of God. Don't. Your eyes will burn.
Ohohoho~ Could I request one for Arianne? (I may manage to hop on to pay later tonight if that's the case)