Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Body Count

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Zombies
~8544~

People
~2~

Temps
~4~

Bitten
~22~

Infected
~11~

Notable Encounters
~------------------------~
Grafjell:

Hafthor Zombiesson - An undead of massive size and voracious appetite for destruction. It was able to heft logs and toss them as if they were bath toys, utterly ripping through the fortifications of Grafjell. The heroes Eltsir and Snerus managed to keep it at bay with skillful combat until it could be felled at last by a ballista bolt embedded directly within it's chest cavity.
Anhald:
Dolph Savage - Should the legions of undead have a hierarchy, this one would have been the centurion of a surprise assault on the Citadel of Haven during which a force of a hundred caught the city off guard when they charged into the courtyard the one moment when the gate was left open. Centurion or not, Anhald does not like when a foreign entity flexes it's muscles and so it was made sure that it took only one blow to cut down this beast.

Earthspawn Aggressor - Remember what I said about Anhald not liking foreign displays of force? This one was no exception to that rule and soon became the direct object of their might

Eventine:

Greathorn Caparii - The caparii have not been given much credit in terms of sheer combat prowess. It would seem that Skraag wanted to make that clear with the latest of his abominations. An unrelenting force of nature, now transmuted to deliver pure unadulterated destruction to whatever unfortunate soul caught in the path of its horns. Including swords, it seems that swords have a way of shredding anything that would attempt to tackle head first into them.

Earthspawn Aggressor - A recent favorite of the dead god's arsenal for breaking down gates. The ragtag defenders of Eventine decided that it was best to fight an earthspawn with another earthspawn. Unstoppable forces of the living and the dead collided in a blitz of raw power. Azgir seems to have his own way of saying, "you need some iron in your diet" when he sent a sledgehammer into the gut of this beast, reversing its direction and causing it to flee from its living counterpart's might.

Aelmere:

Earthspawn Aggressor - A persistent opponent indeed. Even the skin stripping desert sands cannot stop this monster from ripping a sooleran in half with its bear hands while subsequently bludgeoning another to death before an axe could behead this great beast.

Armoured Greathorn Caparii - Skraag may very be learning from each encounter and in turn is augmenting his forces to suit our modes of combat. Well, at least we know why he is not the god of war. All it took was a single crossbow bolt to penetrate the armor and kill this particularly short lived force of nature.

As I saw each zombie event go by I thought that it would be fun if we kept track of how many zombies and characters have died so far in this apocalypse of ours. With this, I will need help from those who have participated in zombie events to give me values so that I can add them to the count.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
So far, the only death I can think of was Wulfic, so um, thats one.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
No characters become zombies, no.
There was likely around 1-2000 at Eventine events combined as well. Maybe 300 at Aelmere. Two temps were killed at Aelmere against the dead, and maybe ten or so NPC men who were heard as the rest sailed away.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
No characters become zombies, no.
There was likely around 1-2000 at Eventine events combined as well. Maybe 300 at Aelmere.
ignore my post

and updated

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
expanded body count for a third category

temps count too

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
About a couple hundred were killed in the testing the wards event. However that took place in the Sorrows and was a sort of precursor to oh god zombie invasion. So up to you if you want to count that.