Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Body Count

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
How about no leaderboards because there is legit no way to back up everyone's claims.

> Bern killed 10000000000000 zombies, I'm the top.~

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
How about no leaderboards because there is legit no way to back up everyone's claims.

my doggo kill 2000000000000000 zombies she on top.

Magiik

Lord of Altera
Two? I've dealt with twice that in the past eight hours.

And my pebble killed 8, but I threw it all the way from Grafjell.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram

Hawkeye, mobs killed, filter Zombie, from dates X to Y.

(Let the competitiveness begiin)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Hawkeye, mobs killed, filter Zombie, from dates X to Y.

... Can we make this happen please, I need to see how many zombies were there exactly on the point.

( I'd also like to see how many pages it takes up )

Magiik

Lord of Altera
I'm more curious in the exact number killed than who killed more. After all... that could get a bit argumentative very quickly

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Numbers can be inflated by going to the sorrows unless you filter times of zombie events as well as dates.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Numbers can be inflated by going to the sorrows unless you filter times of zombie events as well as dates.
Plus, I don't really think the point of the events is who can slay the most zombies.. XD

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I think this competitive 'who killed most zombies' shit should happen. Now.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i think you're all dumb

nobody cares who kills the most but y'all. it's supposed to be fun cooperation, not a competition to see who can be the most kill thirsty ho out there.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I just want to know my stats tbh not worried about a leaderboard. My in game stats say I've killed something like 2,400 total since downloading the exe

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I just want to know my stats tbh not worried about a leaderboard. My in game stats say I've killed something like 2,400 total since downloading the exe
I could put a separate "notable mentions" sections below the count if people want

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Update:

Surprise attack on Haven 100 zombies killed, Edmund and Jeor bitten and also infected

Magiik

Lord of Altera
It seems like there are rp Boss Undead or something. Do we want to make a note of what they were, where they attacked, and how they were put down? Because the one we just fought was impressive, and it'd be kinda cool to list the ones we've fought.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
It seems like there are rp Boss Undead or something. Do we want to make a note of what they were, where they attacked, and how they were put down? Because the one we just fought was impressive, and it'd be kinda cool to list the ones we've fought.
great idea

added "Notable Encounters" section

Magiik

Lord of Altera
We just fought the wonderful Hafthor Zombiesson in Grafjell, described lovingly as a "mini-Rex." Basically undead Gregor Clegane, it tore through us and swung at us with logs it hefted with relative ease. It was kited by the wonderful Eltsir and Snerus, the latter of whom delivered multiple amazing blows to the beast. It was finally felled when Jaden Seeker shot a ballista bolt through its chest.