Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bowduim400's Application for the whitelist. [Accepted - Sodium]

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: bowduim400
2. Age: 12 (thursday im 13 put in the wrong date with my login becouse i was in a hurry)
3. Gender: im a male
4. Country: The Netherlands in Europe
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes i have read the Tome and i totally agree with it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a)How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.​
I see roleplaying as that u and everyone else in the Server/Game or whatever work together to achieve high things to make you rise to the tope together with your friends. that is how i see roleplaying

b)Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
Persionally i have played Runescape a long time. after about 2 year of playing runescape it became boring so i catched on playing RTS games now i met minecraft and wanna start roleplaying on minecraft.

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Im Bow i Live in The netherlands in europe in a Tiny village. I live there with my Mother Sister my Dad and two animals (Cat and a Bunny Named Nikkie''Cat'' and Little Bear ''Bunny'').I love playing computer games like Minecraft (ofcourse) Total war Series and first person shooter games. Minecraft is of my best interest and i play it alot. My hobbies are Basketball and PLaying Computer games. On school i follow a study HAVO/VWO that is the one of the higest availible in Holland. Further is my village small and called Egmond-Binnen it has a famous Cloister. My intentions on this server is to make friends and build a flourishing village. Further i was planning to help lot of new people who are whitelisted to find there way around. and on the forums i wanted to make an example application to show what the mods like and dont like.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
im terribly sorry but i dont have any examples of my work. But to make sure the buildings i will make fit in the medieval theme i will get them checked by two different kings to make sure they will be good enough.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
momentally im still 12 but this thursday (19th of April) i will become 13 and be old enough for the server.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes im aware of that situation and will report anyone using it and will never use it personally.
11. How did you find out about our server? i was looking for a good roleplaying server i visited serveral but ale where rubbish so i found this one and im sure this one isnt rubbish.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i did sure i do im a supporter.
This was my application hope u will like it.
Kind Regards:
bowduim400

Capt_Cutlass

Official Alteran
Very nice app, Bow! ^^ It looks really good this time, and I think the mods'll like it. And I'm impressed by your Villager rank before even being whitelisted. You must be very social. I like that! ^^ Good job, man. Hope ta see you on the server and help you out with your future village.

~Best wishes,
"Arrow" ;)

Sodium

The Lunarch
Bowdium, It's great to see such an eager applicant and I am delighted to say that your application has been accepted. However I can't accept you because of your age. I queried a higher up on what to do about your age, and we came to the conclusion that you will be accepted on Thurdsay (Tomorrow). Anyways, Welcome to Altera! You will find a useful guide on what to do once you join here (Although it is slightly out of date due to recent happenings on the server - you will now spawn just outside of Port Silver.) and a list of towns that you can join here, on the Altera Census.

Off topic, but to the other people that posted on this thread, please do not post on applications unless you have something relevant and constructive to add.
-Sodium.

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
im so happy to hear this and ive read the tome so good that i know what i got to do and can do the first day and btw i have a skin of a battle monk as u look for it on nternet ull find