Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brian Hoardes And Sells Things

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Selling all kinds of horse armour now.
Quartz has been restocked. I am willing to negotiate pricing for bulk deals of anything.
I am also selling literally everything in my storage because well, I need a ton of radiants.
I got way too many projects that require funding so any help would be appreciated...

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Restocked:
Red Sand
Birch
Obsidian
Brick
Sandstone
Stone
Cooked Beef
Grilled Pork

Also added wither skeleton skulls and regular skulls. Prices negotiable.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Sadly not buying anything right now- Trying to save up for a few things.
Shop has been pretty busy lately!
Restocked:
Hard Clay
Quartz
Sandstone
Brick
Diorite
Granite
Stone
Spruce Log
Dark Oak
Black Ink Sacs

Prices may go up next restock round! Running low on supplies.. Need to make a big sorrows run.. *Adds to to-do list*

Hey Brian, would you say your shop has been making you a lot of money, especially recently?

Also, would people who used the shop care to say what they bought and in what quantities? I am curious to hear how this shop and others are doing.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Hey Brian, would you say your shop has been making you a lot of money, especially recently?

Also, would people who used the shop care to say what they bought and in what quantities? I am curious to hear how this shop and others are doing.
Yeah, the shop has been doing extremely well recently. I have been getting from about 1-2k daily from it which is a huge jump from recently. So far the biggest sellers are: Quartz, Bricks, Sandstone, Spruce Wood, and Dark Oak.

Yeah, the shop has been doing extremely well recently. I have been getting from about 1-2k daily from it which is a huge jump from recently. So far the biggest sellers are: Quartz, Bricks, Sandstone, Spruce Wood, and Dark Oak.
Good to hear! Keep it up!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Restocked Quartz again seeing as it is selling like craaaazy-
If anyone wishes to buy Quartz in bulk just lemme know and I can do a steep discount on the stuff. c:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Restocked:
Andesite
Diorite
Stone
Iron
Jungle Log
Apple
Cooked Chicken
Cooked Beef
Cooked Pork
Arrow

Out of Stock:
Glass
Web
Red Sand

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Please do not advertise on my thread.
That can be done through PM's or other ways.

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Ay, this place is shutting down for the time being. I don't have the time to keep it up and running so till the time when I get more time on my hands this place is going away for awhile.
*Goes back to hoarding everything rather than selling it.*

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Ay, this place is shutting down for the time being. I don't have the time to keep it up and running so till the time when I get more time on my hands this place is going away for awhile.
*Goes back to hoarding everything rather than selling it.*
My shop might stand a chance now! xD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Reopened- Though much smaller than previous shops as to keep it easy to stock. New map in the OP.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated and restocked, added the full price list to the second post for convenience.

Selling other stuff too, just send a private message if you need something.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Weeee- its back open. Updated the first post with shop location and new info.
Second post has items and price lists. Selling stuff from building supplies, to enchanted books and player heads. :D