Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bring together the ARTISTS! *slow clap*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I am just chilling, finally time after learning for a month for one exam! |That is when I got the idea...

I call for a theme and would like all those who feel like it to draw something, anything, related to this theme. I will also draw along happily.

Anyone can enter as long as they are serious about it. I will then put all the artworks from one theme together in one big ' collage' / ' wallpaper' of the theme. This I will then post here or in a separate wallpaper thread, so that we can see all the nice works from all those who like to create. You may submit photo's, sketches, drawings, photoshops, whatever! just reply here with the picture attached.

The first theme I propose, after the nice event [chapter two] of the Sea of Storms by @Michcat : WATER.
Water.jpg

The second theme I propose, in order of thematicallity (new word): Earth <started at 16-03-2014>

So pick up that pencil / tablet / anything and start unleashing your creative feelings upon that paper / screen / piece of clay :p

The best of luck!

Last edited:

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Oh it has to be a picture of sorts? I wanted to make a sea-based game where you're a pirate :(

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
a little bump if I may?
Be it water, or fire? inspired by @Michcat - A drawing made with normal grey pencil, then with different colors of blue aquarelpencils, then using water to add fade-effects, then inverted the colors in photoshop.
water fire elemental.jpg

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
How long do we have to draw before you merge the pictures into a big collab?
Until I think we have enough pictures to make the collab :) So I go for at least 6 pictures and hope to see more. I'll leave it open as long as people need time :)

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Miss Shoreless Gulf

oh it's smaller than i thought it was, i might wind up doing another actually

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm leaving this open before making the collage for mrteamsparky to present his piece.