Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bring together the ARTISTS! *slow clap*

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

So it's quite abstract, and I haven't painted in YEARS, but this was most enjoyable. Thank you for the prompt~

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thank you to all the artists collaborating on this piece, It's big enough to be set as wallpaper. I hope you like the way I did it, I had to cut bits off to make it look more flowing. In the end the photoshop itself is as well a piece of art as the pieces of art within it, which made it hard to find the line on where I was able to edit a bit on or off to the existing artwork and where I went to far. I hope I have managed not to go too far:
Water.jpg

Last edited:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I'm down for whatever~ :D I really enjoyed being able to do something abstract, though, and it might be neat to do a series.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Well, then for all those eager, we will now continue with the theme "Earth". It will be as broad as the term 'earth' is, so feel very free, free to do whatever you like that has to do with earth in any way! :) (I will post the collage's in the first post, together with the new theme.)

P.S. With free I mean very free: An earthwork, a clay model, a picture, an abstract piece, a drawing, etc!