Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broken Moon

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Posters have been put up around port silver requesting anything discovered about this occurrence be bought to the attention of the High church and more specifically the Lawgiver and requesting anyone interested in the matter to join with him in using the full resources of the high church to investigate the matter.

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
Don't suspose you could give an update on this Nael? been a while since your last

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Soon. (TM)

(There's a couple other high-profile events and things coming in soon and then I'll come in with updates afterwards.)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
One of two update posts.

Essentially all the discoveries that are likely to have been made, have been made.

The event had more than one ulterior motive. In this case, I was looking for additional assistance from players to launch the magic lore.

The criteria was:

Whoever performed the most impressive research and made the most discoveries, provided:
They did not already have a special server role.

In this case, there were multiple people that did good, but two stood out quite high. (Spearhorn also did well, but he already has a critical role, and is thus out of consideration.)

The two individuals that have gotten full promotions to lore-assistants as a direct result of this event are:

Pyrocide
Blargtheawesome.

They are being infodumped along with Legion and once that process is done, I'll fill everyone in further.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
"To conclude: We deleted the magic lore so that you can be our lab rats from which we'll take two and adopt them as our pets... Wooo! :heart:"

No sarcasm there by the way, just a joke :p

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I'd like to thank everyone that helped out in the various roleplays that were going on during the event. Vorar's "Aether Water," Basil's old writings, everyone that went to the beacon, and Fadast with his literal dozens of greyling slaves that gave their lives to the pursuit of magic. :D