Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Broken Moon

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Erm, Duncan... I don't think you're supposed to tell them that OOC. :rolleyes:

Edit: I reported it in the hopes that not many people would see it before I knew if we should tell them... but I'm not sure it did anything. What does reporting do anyway?
Sends it to staff. Duncan, I've removed the post. If it becomes a problem, I'll bring it back. :)

/rerail

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
You either have to be introduced in-character to said group, or decide to do the same thing as them and meet up at some point. The group was originally comprised of every individual that decided to go to the Royal Library in Port Silver, (I didn't tell anybody about it until they went there) but they have since moved on to other locations.

It is not an OOC problem solving setup. *Frownyface*

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
Right well, I guess for the moment ill just ABANDON THREAD!! Until people forget about said self stupidity.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
You either have to be introduced in-character to said group, or decide to do the same thing as them and meet up at some point. The group was originally comprised of every individual that decided to go to the Royal Library in Port Silver, (I didn't tell anybody about it until they went there) but they have since moved on to other locations.

It is not an OOC problem solving setup. *Frownyface*
*Raises hands defensively*
I was just curious!
*Grumbles about his character being a loner*

apollo6000

Lord of Altera
Hermits Untied.
*like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like* *like*

/spam

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Right, I think I've responded to all pending things with something.

Updates of note:

Someone's about to solve a completely different part of the puzzle than everyone else is currently on.
Someone's about to solve a completely different part of the puzzle than everyone else is currently on.
There is a much-less-useful-than-it-could-have-been broken gem out there.
Y'know that magic is still working(???)

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Nwalme considered taking the gem, but he was worried Legion would cut him in half if he tried. :p

Edit: Well, the broken bits.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Are it pattern puzzles? Requiring Iq?

Or are it knowledge puzzles?
A little bit from column A, a little from column B. You're going to need to obtain the knowledge to work out the pattern.

Concordant Research Bonus:

Enough people have figured this out or come close enough to it for this part to go public:
The Aethyr Vyrden has either vanished entirely or closed.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Enough people have figured this out or come close enough to it for this part to go public:
The Aethyr Vyrden has either vanished entirely or closed.
So, is this now OOC knowledge, or a growing rumour in RP?