Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Oak & Spruce Logs

Redocs

Lord of Altera
For our new massive project, House August is buying chests full of logs, both spruce and oak,

If you are interested in providing us with these, please let us know what quantities you can deliver and what your prices are. We require vast amounts for our builds.

We can set up chest shops for your convenience in Port Silver with the agreed prices.

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Vast amounts? Hmm... my previous character was a lumberjack, and I managed 54 stacks of spruce in two days... And since I always like giving things for free, would 54 free stacks on thursday/friday help? :D

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Nah it's ok, even if I get money it just goes to helping people, some of which I don't even know... they just ask in OOC. So sure, you can pay me, but it's not me who will use it :p

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
I have about 5-6 stacks of spruce logs. Would you be willing to pay 3 rads per log?

Redocs

Lord of Altera
i've set up a chestshop in my store for the logs, you can sell them there whenever you're arround.
the one on the right is oak, the one on the left is spruce.

The shop is located in Port Silver, in between the auctionhouse and the bank. (see screenshots)

Attachments

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
The chests are for buying logs. The villager that buys logs from me in the shop only offers one emerald (20 radiants) for 12 logs...

Redocs

Lord of Altera
...it has been a while since i last set up a chest shop... Sorry again!
I hope it works now... :(