Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Oak & Spruce Logs

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I have a large chest of spruce and will sell it all for 3 rads per block.

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Thanks for the offer, but i got some deals in place for 2r each. If you're willing to go for that price i'd be happy to take yours aswell. otherwise i'll just be a bit more patient with my current suppliers

Redocs

Lord of Altera
I'll set up a shopkeeper in my shop buying 10 logs for 1 emerald, if that's ok with you...
My shop is the building i'm looking at in the below screenshot, (in between the bank and the auctionhouse)2013-03-17_08.02.04.png

Weemsie

Villager
I have a ton, and Im happy to finally make some emeralds off of them! Ill sell them to your shopkeeper today.

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Thanks :) I emptied them again. I've got plenty of oak now, all i need is some more spruce at the moment.

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Dear Suppliers,

Thank you all for your hard work!
Yet again, we have opened our shop and we're accepting spruce logs again at 2 rads per log.

I will keep a close eye on the shop and will make sure there is plenty of space to drop of your logs, as well as plenty of emeralds to pay your wages.

Thanks again!