Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Cancelled] First Annual Grand Joust Of Avignon

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'm in dire need of guards for the event, I will hire temps and characters just for this job, however, I prefer full-time characters to join the Guards here [X]

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I plan to joust myself, Not sure if I can participate on that day though highly depends on the time it happens for Europeans since I work on Sundays ;)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I plan to joust myself, Not sure if I can participate on that day though highly depends on the time it happens for Europeans since I work on Sundays ;)
Oooh I hope so- I may have to pick the time myself.. the strawpoll was a bit.. stattered, I will keep this in mind.

Can you fill this out for me?

Forum Name:
Character Name:
House Loyality:

Thank you!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Woot Woot, Arena is done!

+Keeping Score+

As the Joust is out of three rounds, the score itself will be kept with the display cases in the photos with sticks, which will be moved from its postion in the photo upwards to show a point being given to the side. The Herald (Myself) will be keeping score and calling out the results from either the Blue or the Red side. If you want, Jousters can give me a banner of their own (Name it please with the character name) and I will switch the banners out per round!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Woot Woot, Arena is done!

+Keeping Score+

As the Joust is out of three rounds, the score itself will be kept with the display cases in the photos with sticks, which will be moved from its postion in the photo upwards to show a point being given to the side. The Herald (Myself) will be keeping score and calling out the results from either the Blue or the Red side. If you want, Jousters can give me a banner of their own (Name it please with the character name) and I will switch the banners out per round!
Alright folks.. I set up a hopper at the stairs of the Arena for you to drop off a Banner for the Jouster. I'd like to ask if you could name the banner with the name of the Jouster to make it easier on myself. Its not exactly needed to leave a banner, but, wouldn't it be a lot more awesome to win a round with your banner up?

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Still time to enter to Joust, I'd love to see more jousters on the board~

Also, a reminder-

The event is set as moderate meaning if you wish to do anything violent (Not relating to the Joust) you need to ask prior to the event for permission from myself. I say this, as I wish to NOT allow unneeded violence at my event, thank you.

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
(Sorry for entering this so late xD)
For the Joust:
Forum Name: SirLuamTehDoge
Character Name: Kris Linkolns
House Loyality: House Dunasten

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This is coming this weekend, I'm still open to Jousters to join the tournament, however, the peroid to enter will close on Saturday and the order of joust will be posted shortly afterwards.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
the king better have a bitchin' box to watch from

if i have to sit with the commoners i'm sending my hitmen