Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Cave_Mouse)-Application [Approved - Baron]

Cave_Mouse

Villager
About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

Cave_Mouse

2) How old are you?

15 years old. I swear thats my actual age.

3) Where are you?

I reside in the United States of America. Colorado to be exact.

4) Have you read our guides yet?

I have 3 times now. 2 for my first application and second soon after and 3rd just recently to refresh my memory.

5) Introduce yourself!

HI!! My name is Cade. I am usually a pretty easy going dude. I am a junior in high school and I am starting early college. I get really confused with websites that don't have any guidelines so its hard to find things. I forget a lot of things even after I just read them, so I have to look back on a lot of things. I am a complete nerd. But being a nerd is awesome. I do a lot of table top and RP games and even LARPing on saturdays in this thing called amtgard. the tabletop games I play are Hordes,D&D (even though I count that as an RP game it does have tabletop aspects in it at times.) and thats it for that. RP games! I play D&D (Remember), Skyrim (Yes I know "Shocker"), and just recently Uncharted and of course Minecraft. Oh and I can't forget I Like PIE!!!!! it is delicious, and also my motto for most occasions. I am probably what people consider like sort of a really smart person but I'm just good on tests and skipped 8th grade. I really like reading books because I just like the stories. And I like watching game society pimps, and MMOxReview. they are pretty funny. I like to look on the bright side of things like if my leg fell of "well at least they cant accuse me of cheating in a one legged race!" an I like funny things. they are fun. I have a dog named Jayben, we call him the barko’lounger because he is really fat. He is a large dog and a mutt. I don’t know what kind of dog he is. He is black with a red face and red legs.

6) Got any examples of your work?

No I do not have any examples of my work on Minecraft but I do have this concept for a Minecart Mining system I would need Creative some test dummies and a small pot of land for a small scale version.

----

About your character

Name:

Cadman the Unpuntable

25 (According to D&D anyway that is pretty young.)

Race:

Dwarf
Sub-race- Duskhammer

Appearance:

Black hair, Short beard, always wears a small homemade necklace made of blue and green clay beads and a pair of copper bracelets made by Dewi.

Backstory

Cadman grew up with his father in the mines. He never knew his mother Because She left after he was born. Cadman grew up happily but very Clumsily in the mines, Hitting his head on every low hanging rock he found. by the age of 15 one of his fathers co-workers gave a loud belch which caused the mine to collapse trapping his father who died under a giant pile of bat dung. Borri His fathers close friend sent Cadman and his sixteen year old son Dewi to Borri's sister Gelda's house. By the time Cadman was 17 Dewi got an apprenticeship with the local Smith and Carpenter Alfred. Cadman also successfully started selling off clay bead necklaces Made of clay Dewi brought home from work to passing merchants and visitors. After a few months of booming business he got derailed by the town Guard because of a spontaneously combusting necklace that Cadman sold to a unsatisfied mage. Even though Cadman suspected the use of magic he complied and put all of his profit into savings. By the time Cadman was 20 he got an apprenticeship with Alfred. During that time Dewi's aunt Gelda died when she went to the out house and decided to light her pipe. the house and refuse cleanup was left to Dewi and Cadman. Through the refuse they found a variety of pipes, an axe, some 12 year old tobacco, a flute and a gold nugget, by which Dewi exclaimed " I always thought she shat diamonds but apparently she shat gold.... and household objects." When Cadman turned 23 he decided to go out into the wilderness and explore the world, which didn't last three weeks when he came back with a broken arm and a broken pride. Through the next two years Cadman read up on his survival skills and started training with his axe. By the age of 25 Cadman Saved up enough money go out adventuring again. Dewi finished crafting a pair of copper bracelets by which he gave Cadman for his birthday. a few months after Cadman's birthday a Carriage heading to Silverport came through. Cadman said goodbye to the now 26 year old Dewi. As Cadman traveled to Silverport he spent the majority of his savings to satisfy his huge appetite.
---
The test

"Why does he always have me make the wagons?" I said as I pounded in the last hammer to the wheel. "I don't know Cadman." Dewi replied "I was the one who did it before you were apprenticed. Maybe because you're new or because he doesn't like you. But since he apprenticed you I think it's because your new." "I guess your right. But c'mon I could be forging the greatest swords in all of the Northern Kingdoms by now! Or even building Towers for the guard! While they use my swords!" I exclaimed. "You now you've only been apprenticed for a week right?" Dewi said. " Well I could." I replied as I carefully attached the third wheel. " Ok Cadman, Let's go get some lunch. I heard a new Pub opened up just a little ways away from here." "They finally got done building it?" I asked " Well come on already or I'll make you pay." Dewi said "Alright alright I'm coming!" I said as I struggled out of underneath the wagon.
" You know your a real pain sometimes right?" I said. " How?" he replied. " Remember last week when we had to clean up the crap from aunt Gelda's explosion? And you made me go into the out house hole so I could clean it out? I mean we did find that chunk of gold, and that axe, and those pipes...... how did those even get in there? well anyways it was disgusting!" "Well at least your not dead" Dewi replied. I stood there open mouthed for a while then continued walking. We arrived at the pub and I was in deep thought about how random things ended up in an out house. " The Bat Dung INN? Sounds unappetizing." Dewi said. " Oh thats just mean." I said. we walked up to the bar and and sat down on the stools. " Some Ale and apple pie please." I said as Dewi pushed the Radients across the counter. " We don't have any apple pie." the waitress said as she shoved the radiants into her pocket. " But we do have pumpkin." " Okay. then I guess I'm havin' pumpkin then." I replied "Pork chop and Ale for me." Dewi said. "Be right up." She placed the mugs of in front of me and Dewi while we waited for our food. " Nothing beats a nice mug of Ale for lunch." I said " You know Alfred is gonna send us back to get him some right?" Dewi said. " Who says he'll find out?" I replied.

--

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Hey, Colorado is where I live. Your application is good, but your backstory, and introduce yourself sections are a little short. The backstory needs to be atleast 400 words, while the Intruduce yourself section is a little... Well, we want to get to know you. Not just what gaming you do, and stuff like that. We would rather have things like, what your favorite activity is, what your favorite food is, etc.

On the other hand, the rest of your application is good.

I hope this helps! :)

-Game

(So many edits. I can't type today. :p)

Cave_Mouse

Villager
actually Duskhammer is if you look at the race synopsis and i just did 2 hours of editing which were lost because the site logged me off

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Nevermind, I, myself do not know too much about the Duskhammer part.

Sorry I didn't know you were editing it.

Your application looks good, other than the Indtroduce Yourself section.

I hope this helps! :)

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
You'll have to watch the language and the maturity, but I see no problem with whitelisting you. Just keep in mind we don't tolerate words like "shat" and immature stuff like massive piles of dung crushing people.

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack
The Players' Handbook
The Role-Play Character Assistance Team(RP-CAT)

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Cave_Mouse

Villager
Thank you very much! i will try to get onto the server when i can. the immature words were all just for fun. i will try my best not to be immature.