Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ced

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Ced J'sera

Name: Cedar is a human name derivative of the Forest Elven tongue, the original spelling being Cedäar. Given to him by his Elven mother, it is a play on words - both possessing an Elven meaning while also referring to the tree under which he was born.
fold.

*Snickers*

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Updates :3 A lot of characters got moved down on the relationship lists but that's purely because Ced's been really out of the loop recently and just needs a good catch up with a lot of his old friends :p Also I've tagged everyone and I don't know if that's incredibly annoying or not so please let me know if it is and I'll untag you :)

*Snickers*
Watchu laffin bowt?!

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Updates :3 A lot of characters got moved down on the relationship lists but that's purely because Ced's been really out of the loop recently and just needs a good catch up with a lot of his old friends :p Also I've tagged everyone and I don't know if that's incredibly annoying or not so please let me know if it is and I'll untag you :)

Watchu laffin bowt?!
*Snickering*

S- hehehe So if you where born under a supermarket, would you be named after the supermarket?~

Cedmart J'sera

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

Watchu laffin bowt?!
Murrr. I just froze my relations instead of thaaat.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
weee Violet made a new friend :D she doesnt have many of those since her memory loss, ill update her relations soon.