Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Cedlas

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
You put a question mark....how else was that meant to be interpreted
I don't remember that. Thought it was evident when the wendigo started ragging your head side to side in it's chomping. I'll let staff deal with it, do what you want. :)

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
"I feel like you are the one for me...you are the only one that accepts my mistakes and doesn't hate me for them"

Elion in the background is like "BOI"

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
"Asking for an opinion"*Immediately attempts to shoot little girl.*

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
*sits Jerr'co down with his non-pantheon worshiping self, sharpening his daggers and restringing his warbow, a sign hanging from his neck reading 'heretic'*

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
*sits Jerr'co down with his non-pantheon worshiping self, sharpening his daggers and restringing his warbow, a sign hanging from his neck reading 'heretic'*
*Asero plops down next to Jerr'co, wearing a similar sign and loading his crossbow*

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
*Asero plops down next to Jerr'co, wearing a similar sign and loading his crossbow*
*Violet would also sit down beside the other two holding her knife and a smaller version of the sign*
*Terun stumbles and falls next to them, wearing the same sign* Owie... *blind*