Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Celestria13's Angry Protest [Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestria13

Villager
WOOOOW 3 days to get into the server. then you ban me. without any warnings. you had no right at all. you are being ridiculous and need to calm down. what?

*bangs on the gates of Altera* Lemme in! This is Cele'ism I will have you all in prison!

*Points to the below comments*

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Don't think this is the right way to post an appeal :(

If you want to get back on some respect could be good. :D

Celestria13

Villager
Its not a tempban and no warnings whatsoever were given. I was burned multiple times and then someone applied "Instant harming" for 49 seconds to me. that's not a warning...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
3 years on the server, and in memory I don't remember anyone being banned without good reason. I'd say your best bet is just to sit tight until the staff member who banned you sees this.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Its not a tempban and no warnings whatsoever were given. I was burned multiple times and then someone applied "Instant harming" for 49 seconds to me. that's not a warning...
I was there and saw the warning, but I will however not go deeper in...

I don't have much to do with this.

Admins you can remove my responses if it is bothering you ^^

Celestria13

Villager
What warnings? :p hahaha. you mean that "COMMENT" that said "one more warning and you are banned?" but there were no warnings were there!? NO warnings were given. anyone that says otherwise is a liar and needs to consult the chatlogs. Violets butthurt comments are not warnings... lances had nothing to do with my ban!

Celestria13

Villager
and if I remember correctly violet spammed me back with her own lance. which is hilarious. This is a comepletely unrelated topic... so I will stop talking about the lances

Celestria13

Villager
How ridiculous... No warnings and clear staff abuse. at least ban violet as "it" did exactly the same thing I was banned for

Celestria13

Villager
Not going to respond and going to let this run on until one of you inevitably denies this for no reason whatsoever other than it ruins server reputation. I was not disrupting I was killed repeatedly... is that disruptive?

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
They should respect me >.<
I'm going to point out right now that respect is something that you must earn. That, and people will not respect you if you treat them like dirt. The staff are players too, and treating them as if they are some sort of machine that must do you bidding is one way to make sure that they would never respect you.
Violets butthurt comments are not warnings... lances had nothing to do with my ban!
Treating players with the same disrespect that you've treated staff with will also earn you no respect.

You seem to have very little understanding of what respect is or how it is gained.

Celestria13

Villager
Actually I am really sorry I realise what I have done now... A burning elf screaming and running to water would be disruptive.

Note: There was no fire source nearby and no screaming either

Celestria13

Villager
I am not treating anyone like dirt. you asked for respect and I stated that you should show me respect. you have earnt none from me either. I do not claim staff are machines and should do as I bid? could you quote that bit too?

Status
Not open for further replies.