Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Chapter Two] The Perfect Storm

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The lands remain calm, untouched. Port Silver has recovered well from the flames, and the landscape of Havarda is not ...unrecoverable.
Following the events, it seems as if what could have been a threat has left, entirely.

Moonlight reflecting off the glossy windows of abandoned houses, there is no one to notice the sea roiling around Ascendia...

What comes next will need several persons determined, several persons able to survive the challenge.

It could just decide the fate of the map.

Expect Destruction

Saturday, Febuary 15th 2014
The world remains oddly silent- oddly calm.

Expected to last around 2 hours, starting at...

[USA, Pacific] PST - 11am
[USA, Rockies] MST - 12am
[USA, Midwest] CST = 1pm
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 2pm
[Britain] GMT = 7pm
[Europe] CET = 8pm
[N.E Australia] AEST = 5am*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 8am*
*Remember for these timezones it will be Sunday
OOC: Currently, all that is known is some odd storm and tidal activity have been occurring in Ascendia. Upon the day of the event, there will be circumstances in which any and every character given an IC incentive to join.

Remember: Send any and all investigation to a conversation with @Faelin and myself!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
The lands remain calm, untouched. Port Silver has recovered well from the flames, and the landscape of Havarda is not ...unrecoverable.
Following the events, it seems as if what could have been a threat has left, entirely.

Moonlight reflecting off the glossy windows of abandoned houses, there is no one to notice the sea roiling around Ascendia...

What comes next will need several persons determined, several persons able to survive the challenge.

Expect Destruction

[USA, Midwest] CST = 1pm
[Britain] GMT = 7pm
[Europe] CET = 8pm
These times never work for me lol

fhamersley

Lord of Altera

Expect Destruction

[USA, Midwest] CST = 1pm
[Britain] GMT = 7pm
[Europe] CET = 8pm
I CAN MAKE IT.
Hells yeah.

psykat

Loyal Servant of Altera
Are there allowed to be observers who don't wish to have rewards or get killed in the event? ^_^

*sneeks out from behind a dustbin to watch the commotion*

Michcat

Hnnng, let's try and not shoot before we know what's coming, folks.
THIS woman is SMART.

Are there allowed to be observers who don't wish to have rewards or get killed in the event? ^_^

*sneeks out from behind a dustbin to watch the commotion*
Unfortunately, everyone is in the same danger- but you're more then welcome to hang back and let the stupider braver folk get the brunt of whatever danger, if there is any :D

I'm sure the event won't be as bad as the film...

View attachment 41869
.. there was a film? Of course there was a film...

Michcat

HEADS UP

LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS!!!

DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD, SEND ME A CONVO TITLED "Volunteer-IGN"!

This is OOC volunteerin' your character for stuff I won't tell you. there are rewards. You must be able to make the event.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Guys I got an idea!
What about actually IC preparing?
Like... People who own cities next to the sea... How about securing your town?... It's not like you should take and learn from previous experiements?

Michcat

Guys I got an idea!
Like... People who own cities next to the sea... How about securing your town?... It's not like you should take and learn from previous experiements?
Also lovely and smart!

Remember: Send any and all investigation to a conversation with @Faelin and myself!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Guys I got an idea!
I was actually going to suggest this in game to appropriate individuals~