Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Chapter Two] The Perfect Storm

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
.. I should mention any volunteers are free to NOPE out should they not be comfortable :D
Its an event for fun and RP development, not pique xD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The coronation event of the dwarves is this saturday at 19:30... We can't have two events at the same time, can this one be postponed for like...1,5 or 2 hours?

Michcat

The coronation event of the dwarves is this saturday at 19:30... We can't have two events at the same time, can this one be postponed for like...1,5 or 2 hours?
Ack, sorry about that! I didn't notice the coronation D:
I don't think I can postpone it, as I have some really important stuff going on later Saturday. Again, super sorry about that >_<

Wish my Sigurd wasn't crippled, so he could be there ;-;
Whos to say he can't? :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ack, sorry about that! I didn't notice the coronation D:
I don't think I can postpone it, as I have some really important stuff going on later Saturday. Again, super sorry about that >_<
... seriously? A rule is a rule and my event was first. Can you postpone it a day or put it forward a day?
EDIT: Otherwise we will be sharing time, which means that people will have to choose between events :/ a bit dull

Last edited:

Michcat

... seriously? A rule is a rule and my event was first. Can you postpone it a day or put it forward a day?
EDIT: Otherwise we will be sharing time, which means that people will have to choose between events :/ a bit dull

I am also going to be away on Sunday, so that sort of postponing really won't work. Its a close shave on saturday as-is. I'm not sure what rule you're talking about, but I'm really sorry for your event- and hopefully we can work together or somesuch to try and prevent direct conflict. SoS is on a sort of schedule (Like the Exodus), otherwise I would be far more flexible.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm talking about the rule that you are supposed to check the other organised events threads to see if they don't collide, but that is of no relevance anymore. I'm sorry but I cannot put it earlier, I might be able to put it at 20GMT if that works, 20.30 GMT max

Michcat

Whatever works best :I
I would have had this thread up Sunday, but I needed to doublecheck with people for the location details. Again, sorry about that.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
ok I guess we'll host it at the same time then, may the most favorite event see the maniest attendants (odds be ever in your favor ref)