Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Characters Needing a Good Player.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

Good Morning, I'm posting this on the permission of SirLuamTehDoge as we're both looking for players to add to this project.

To give a bit of Background, BoredBrit, SirLuamTehDoge, and Myself worked on this project to add flare to the County of Eberland, and background to the characters. However, we need players to play the extra character(s) to really ensure the family is active and to just generally create more RP.

Here is the bit of information on House MacRammbar;
House MacRammbar of Rammbar's Motte.
House Name: MacRammbar
House Words: -
Colours: Green field with a pale white saltire to seperate it.
Sigil: A white ram with golden horns and hooves, tongue out.
=-=-=-=

{ LANDS }
Motte Rammbar

{ LORD }
Regent of Otto MacRammbar, Ronn Holztorc.
{ PHYSICAL TRAITS }
Red/Auborn hair.
Strong Jawline.
Heavy lucan muscle tone.

{ TRIVIA }
-Unlike most noble families, MacRammbar has no Family sword. Instead there is the Ram’s horn that is passed from Patriarch to heir. Only to be blown two times in their life, at their ‘lording’ and their death.
-The family often sires hardy men such as Smiths and Lumberjacks, to better further the realm.

The Characters;
MACRAMMBAR:
Otto MacRammbar [OPEN]:
- Otto is a soldier by trade like the rest of his siblings, however, he is also more politically aware than his family, and one could describe him as a bit cunning, in nature.
-Shorter then his brother Donn, his weight is thin and shape in details, his hair is the same auburn colour of his family with a strong jawline, He is also rather strong in build, but still thin.

HOLZTORC:

Two Sons of Gondric [OPEN]
-Further Infomation added once Maureen and Otto are taken.

'Interested parties are welcome to comment below, Liam and Myself will contact you about the characters then.

I highly suggest reading the following threads to help understand how the characters are and what their lives will be like;

Lucan Lore [X] HUMAN LORE!
County of Eberland [X]
House of Eberhall [X]

Any questions can be left below.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
A bit of shifting on this;
+ Ronn is the Regent-Lord of MacRammbar due to Donn wanting to be a Knight rather than a Lord, therefore making Otto (OPEN) the Lord when he comes of age.
+Serafina Added to list of open characters.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Another bump, all the characters are still open to be taken.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
I would love to do this but I'm really into my character right now so, sorry :(

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
What relation are Otto and Maureen to each other and other characters? It doesn't say.