Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Characters Needing a Good Player.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Don't suppose one of these character is / could also be partly the scholar-type? :eek:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Don't suppose one of these character is / could also be partly the scholar-type? :eek:
Liam and I are open to the characters developing naturally, we only ask you try to stay true to the Lucan and Anhalder cultural influences:p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Liam and I are open to the characters developing naturally, we only ask you try to stay true to the Lucan and Anhalder cultural influences:p
well color me interested! my skype is Piratep00f, wanna discuss some? Or wait... Am I an okay candidate at all? :eek:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
well color me interested! my skype is Piratep00f, wanna discuss some? Or wait... Am I an okay candidate at all? :eek:
Im currently working so you have a few options;

1) make a forum convo with Liam and I
2) Message Liam on skype

And, yes, anyone interested is a worthy candidate c:

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
What relation are Otto and Maureen to each other and other characters? It doesn't say.
Paint already said it, but yes, all MacRammbar characters are Siblings, the Holztorc characters are a different story.

EDIT: In terms of age, it goes: Serafina and Donnchad [Twins], then Otto, then Maureen.

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
It would be very interesting to trade characters with someone, for like a week