Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Charming Allure (July 14th)

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Anytime works out for me Saturday. Preferably during the later hours of the night but that's just me.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
So, date decided! I have to actually go get a puppy sunday, so Saturday works best. Everyone please say which time of day works best for you. If nobody can make it then I could honestly try and squeeze in sunday but that would mean not spending the entire day with my new puppy (awww).
What kind of puppy.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Character:Fronslin
Magical status: Normie
Inventory: enchanted leather armor, Starsinger (Arcane), Jerky, two healing potions, one regeneration potion, A dwarven masterwork crossbow, 30 steel bolts in a shoulder quiver, basic survival gear (Ie. rope, torches, journal, map,canteen etc.) backpack. (Staff I might be bringing something else if I can make time to retrieve it I will inform you if I have it before the event starts)

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
I can make that. It will be cutting it a little close for me, cause I'll have to dip out 2 hours after that start time, so 4 would be a little more comfortable.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
I may or may not make it depending on when I get out of volunteering tomorrow so you might be down a cogimens

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
(Invited by Fronslin)
Character: Kethron Dramaign
Magical status: Eviscist, Apprentice
Inventory:
Horse - Black
Clothing - Enchanted leather armor, Enchanted Chainshirt, Featherfall boots.
Walking Staff - mug sized chunk of Glowstone (interchangeable with Heartstone)
Kethatria - [Enchanted Longsword (Unbreaking, Knockback, Fire Aspect)]
Heavy Crossbow, 15 steel bolts in a shoulder quiver
Alchemist belt - one healing potion, one regeneration potion, one harming potion
Adventurers Pack - (50ft. knotted rope, 5 Pitons and a hammer, map, canteen, rations etc.)
Satchel - (writing slate, Charcoal pencil, Paper, Journal, empty bottle for samples)

Scardrac

Felsummer
Event has, for the most part, concluded. Big thanks to Lannis and Solus for DM'ing.

I am definitely going to need to do more roleplay and mini events to progress this thing. Currently, the event location is being occupied by those involved, for further research.