"Look, I marked it on the map. It's best we arrive at dusk. That's when the fun begins. Also, ignore the whispers. Booze helps." - Gael
With sightings of strange singing lights and vacuous wildlife, a ragtag group of mages and scholars visit a site rumored to host incredible power, and inexplicable danger. . .
The party will set out from Compendium, open to those with prior knowledge of the event, with few invited.
When: July 14th 5PM EST.
Where: (Exact location TBA, starting at Compendium)
Party (Please list character inventory for event):
- Gael Dugald - Eviscist - Focus, armor, booze, and spades (3).
- Olive - Formist - Quarterstaff, medical supplies, robes.
- Joseph - Eviscist - Focus, Aldred's dagger, gambeson, torch, rope, salve.
- Niko - Cogimens - Steel round shield, a personal journal + charcoal pencil, salted meat links, bandage roll, medicinal vodka.
- Leofaren - Sword, Longbow, enchanted leather armor, potions, 'medical kit', arrows, enchanted arrows.
- Jaden - Eviscist - Focus, longbow and arrows, seax, torch, lantern, and whisky.
- Fronslin - enchanted leather armor, Starsinger (Arcane), two healing potions, one regeneration potion, A dwarven masterwork crossbow, 30 steel bolts in a shoulder quiver, basic survival gear (Ie. rope, torches, journal, map,canteen etc.) backpack.
- Kethron - Eviscist - Clothing - Enchanted leather armor, Enchanted Chainshirt, Featherfall boots. Walking Staff - mug sized chunk of Glowstone (interchangeable with Heartstone) [Enchanted Longsword (Unbreaking, Knockback, Fire Aspect)] Heavy Crossbow, 15 steel bolts in a shoulder quiverone healing potion, one regeneration potion, one harming potion (50ft. knotted rope, 5 Pitons and a hammer, map, canteen, rations etc.) (writing slate, Charcoal pencil, Paper, Journal, empty bottle for samples)