Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charybdis & Michcat hottest mixtape 2016 STRAIGHT FIYAH right✔there ✔ (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ)

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Normally I don't preorder, but I'm somewhat afraid that this shit will go on sale and it'll get flooded. I don't want to miss out, so I'll just pay whatever.

Name: Josef
Appearance/Description: Older, grey swept back hair, hard face. Think Robert De Niro from Goodfellas. 6'3''
Important Details: He's old but he keeps in shape. Similar to the skin below, please have him in a white lab coat.
Profile?: X
Props?: Glass of rum
Emotion: Fed up, apathetic
MC Skin:

Attachments

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
I GIVE IN

Name:
Beatrice
Appearance/Description: A young girl of 15 with... larger than normal ears. Shes got thick harry potter glasses on her face that gives her a bit of a nerdy look.
Sitting on her shoulder most of the time is her pet parrot Berkley, full of bright colors that contrast her dark hair. She also holds books in her hands often hehe
Important Details: The BIRD!
Profile?: Should be in my sig (Kinda outdated hehe)
Props?: If we could have her hair in a braid and holding books that would be awesomesause
Emotion: Shy smile
MC Skin:
download (13).png

Thank ye!!! :D

Stratonis

I think I might like it here
Name: - Stratonis/ Azio
Appearance/Description: -Bony cheeks with flushed cheeks and a wide jaw. Has a thin nose bridge with a small thin, half feminine nostril and dorsum. Has disconnected ear lobes but with a very small disconnection. Also has a almost feminine brow that strangely fits him very well. Silvery-white long hair that goes down past a bit his shoulder blades. Usually stands straight as such of a noble. But tends to lean alot.
Important Details:
- Likes to study and drink alot. His hair is similar to Sephiroth from Final Fantasy. DRAWING IS IN THE PROFILE FOR REFERENCE.
Profile?: - http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/azio-corss-profile.38111/
Props?: - Knapsack carried by one shoulder, Schiavona and Main gauche both on left side of his waist. With a composite bow around his body.
Emotion: - Laid back, optimistic, loves to help alot, sometimes he seems as if he doesn't care much about anything and is quite humorous. Likes to smirk
MC Skin: - http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/mlon-the-druid-into-the-woods-contest/

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Normally I don't preorder, but I'm somewhat afraid that this shit will go on sale and it'll get flooded. I don't want to miss out, so I'll just pay whatever.

Name: Josef
Appearance/Description: Older, grey swept back hair, hard face. Think Robert De Niro from Goodfellas. 6'3''
Important Details: He's old but he keeps in shape. Similar to the skin below, please have him in a white lab coat.
Profile?: X
Props?: Glass of rum
Emotion: Fed up, apathetic
MC Skin:
I GIVE IN

Name:
Beatrice
Appearance/Description: A young girl of 15 with... larger than normal ears. Shes got thick harry potter glasses on her face that gives her a bit of a nerdy look.
Sitting on her shoulder most of the time is her pet parrot Berkley, full of bright colors that contrast her dark hair. She also holds books in her hands often hehe
Important Details: The BIRD!
Profile?: Should be in my sig (Kinda outdated hehe)
Props?: If we could have her hair in a braid and holding books that would be awesomesause
Emotion: Shy smile
MC Skin:
View attachment 78186

Thank ye!!! :D
Name: - Stratonis/ Azio
Appearance/Description: -Bony cheeks with flushed cheeks and a wide jaw. Has a thin nose bridge with a small thin, half feminine nostril and dorsum. Has disconnected ear lobes but with a very small disconnection. Also has a almost feminine brow that strangely fits him very well. Silvery-white long hair that goes down past a bit his shoulder blades. Usually stands straight as such of a noble. But tends to lean alot.
Important Details:
- Likes to study and drink alot. His hair is similar to Sephiroth from Final Fantasy. DRAWING IS IN THE PROFILE FOR REFERENCE.
Profile?: - http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/azio-corss-profile.38111/
Props?: - Knapsack carried by one shoulder, Schiavona and Main gauche both on left side of his waist. With a composite bow around his body.
Emotion: - Laid back, optimistic, loves to help alot, sometimes he seems as if he doesn't care much about anything and is quite humorous. Likes to smirk
MC Skin: - http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/mlon-the-druid-into-the-woods-contest/
Hey there, we don't have any ordering open because Charybdis and I are still trying to decide where to price these. The first two we did for free, to gauge what its like to collab together. All subsequent orders will be at a price - You might want to wait until the exact expense is announced :heart:

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Hey there, we don't have any ordering open because Charybdis and I are still trying to decide where to price these. The first two we did for free, to gauge what its like to collab together. All subsequent orders will be at a price - You might want to wait until the exact expense is announced :heart:
Oh alright... im just excited is all