Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Azio Cors's Profile

Stratonis

I think I might like it here

Khai'ziendvoh Cors'ivia
ɐıʌı,sɹoƆ ɥoʌpuǝız,ıɐɥ⋊

General Information:

Name: Khai'ziendvoh Cors'ivia
Other Names: Azio, Oils
Titles: None
Race: Silver Elf

Sexuality: He got broads in Atlanta

Current Residence: Blackstone & Astrakhan
Relationship Status: Single.
Social Status: Traveling Student, aspiring scholar.

Physical Appearance:
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 200 lb.
Eye Color: Light Blue.
Skin Color: Fair, but a bit on the pale side.
Shape of Face: Bony cheeks with flushed cheeks and a wide jaw. Has a thin nose bridge with a small thin, half feminine nostril and dorsum. Has disconnected ear lobes but with a very small disconnection. Also has a almost feminine brow that strangely fits him very well.
Distinguishing Features: His Wooden crown on his forehead. Unique green clothing.
Build of Body: Lean and muscular.
Hair Color: Silvery-white long hair that goes down past a bit his shoulder blades.
Hair Style: Google Sephiroth
Complexion: His skin is perfect, with no blemishes.
Posture: Usually stands straight as such of a noble. But tends to lean alot.
Is Seen By Others As: Incompetent, Lazy, Smart, Know-It-All, Drunkard, Idiot
Scars: Has a few scratches on him from sparring.
Voice:

Personality:

Dislikes: Strict people. Prudes. Ignorant people. Those that believe they're superior.
Strengths: Devotes his time into his studies and swordsmanship. Hyperthymesia.
Weaknesses: Easily distracted. ADHD.
Fears: Dark, enclosed areas.
Values: Knowledge, his books and schematics.
Education:
Languages: Elven and Common. Knows few Fae words such as Hi, Bye, Stupid, Idiot, and Smart.
General Attitude: Optimistic and helping. Can be a bit naive, but his naivity helps him in the long run to better himself.
Religious Inclination: Doesn't care much for Gods. "There are gods?"
General Intelligence: Able to read and write in Elven and Common. Knows Math.
General Sociability: Is Outgoing to those that accept to be spoken with.
Alignment: Eat, Study, Laugh, Repeat
Short Term Goals:
1. Get a home
2. Invent something
3. Become Adept for at least one of his skills

Long Term Goals:
1. Own a business
2. Own a Guild
3. Own a library
4. Get a girl to like him

Life Long Goals:
1. Get a girlfriend

Possessions:
Wardrobe: Wolf Cloak
Leather pants, Green cloth gloves, Green cloth shoulder covers, Leather/Wood shoes
Jewelry: Half Spherical Orb on his waist
Pets/Animals: Do Caparii's count?
Owned Homes: None
Carried Inventory:
Scraps of leather, string, and sticks
Suturing needle
berengia leaves
Spices (Thyme, Terragon, Rosemary, Pepper)
Random pelts
General Inventory:
Schiavona & Main Gauche
Leather armor
Shield
Throwing Knives
Few bottles of Rum, Ale, and Mead
Leather sack for quick meat storage
Rope
Wooden Crown
Skull Mask

General Wealth: MC Hammer

Health:
Illnesses: None.
Allergies: None discovered.
Injuries: None.
Sleeping Habits: Can be a bit of an insomniac.
Energy Levels: Pretty energetic.
Eating Habits: Tends to eat 2 big meals a day
Exercise Habits: Exercises daily. Does labor from hauling alot of stuff.
He likes to run with his knapsack, armor, and weapons on him.
Memory: Stable.
Unhealthy Habits: Likes to drink alot.
Drinking Habits: Drinks almost everyday.

History:
Birthplace: TBA
Childhood: [Application Excerpt] As a child, Azio belonged to a low noble merchant family that preferred to travel alot, namely for business purposes.
Teen Years: [Application Excerpt]As Azio grew old, nearing adulthood, he spoke to his father repeatedly about leaving home to start his own business in whatever he desired, since he had no idea yet. His father, of course, denying him the right to leave, repeatedly giving Azio the urge to flee. So as his instincts told him, he did so, after his father's caravan stopped at a town, he fled into a nearby forest while his father was in a meeting.
Adulthood: [Application Excerpt] Four years later, Azio's traveled afar, for miles. Passing along towns every bi-yearly for bartering for basic hygienic goods. He's learned much through trial and error, diseases, poison ivy, carnivorous animals, cannibals, and the hermit that gave him a weird half orb that he adorns across his waist. He is able to survive much in nature, keeping in touch with his studies by using animal blood and quills to write in makeshift books he made through fabric and sheets of wood.
Family History: TBA
Past Places of Residences: Caravan. Elven Capital.
Places Traveled: Many towns in the old continent as a child.
Hawklight, Grafjell, Anhald, Fuvur Camps

Combat:
Peaceful or violent: Peaceful... most of the time...

Weaponry: Schiavona & Main Gauche, Bow, Throwing Knives

Combat Training: Trains in swordsmanship everyday

Training & Skills:
Alchemy: [2/10]
Herbalism: [4/10]
Bowyery: [4/10]
Anatomy: [3/10]
Brewery: [2/10]
Carpentry: [4/10]
Swordsmanship: [4/10]

Other Trivia:

Favorite Types of Food: Bread with meat inside. Sugar compressed meat.
Favorite Types of Drink: Mint-Lemon Tea, Rum, Ale, Mead, Lemonade
Hobbies/Pastimes: Studies, tries to take sticks and cut it into items.
Favorite Colors: Royal Cerulean

Relationships:
Relevant Family Members: TBA
Romantic Interests: None
Trusted Friends: Illden
Friendly With: Drake Hawklight, Wayne & Elmond Engem, Henry Kintore, Snerus, Alijol
Loose Acquaintances: Sif, Demetrius, Kharn, Jaden, Elwyn, Virtigo,
James Faustus, Cedric Lydel, Roy Beledrent
Disfavored Individuals: Raphael Payne, Remikarus
Hated: Vesryn
Wary Of: Tzemik, Theo, Tacita, Korinna Herennia, Faye

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
to be absolutely honest I know ive said some stuff

but the way you worded a lot of things in here is alittle creepy
edit: kind of gross actually

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Eye Color: Light Blue. Iris and Sclera are similar in color.
I hope this is just basically 'his eyes are light blue and there's nothing unusual about them', not that he has blue eyes entirely.

Sexuality: As long as the legs are open.
Alignment: "Hey there, wanna come back to my tent and meet someone" *wink* [ Neutrally Horny ]
I've had a couple of reports on your profile, so I'm gonna go ahead and request you edit those to be less... Something. Refer to Paints post, it sums up people's feelings really well.

Stratonis

I hope this is just basically 'his eyes are light blue and there's nothing unusual about them', not that he has blue eyes entirely.

I've had a couple of reports on your profile, so I'm gonna go ahead and request you edit those to be less... Something. Refer to Paints post, it sums up people's feelings really well.
Fine ._.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

...The sclera are the whites of the eyeball. Ahh it was probably a mistake but yeah

Stratonis

...The sclera are the whites of the eyeball. Ahh it was probably a mistake but yeah
I know. But the iris is so light blue that it matches the sclera.
Like that but lighter. The Limbal ring is thin as well.

Last edited:

223hero7

Lord of Altera
I know. But the iris is so light blue that it matches the sclera.
Hey there, Stratonis. I'm sad to say this, but there are a few things about this that we feel need to be addressed. Please read the following link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osteogenesis_imperfecta
Having a character with blue scleras isn't as viable on HollowWorld as you might think; The lore here runs pretty biologically similar to real world humans, even the fantasy races. Unlike WoW, Elves cannot have blue irises and scleras without some problems, as, in humans, having blue scleras is a major sign of Brittle Bone Disease (Besides the, you know, brittle bones.). Brittle Bone Disease is a severely disabling disorder that would severely limit you in your roleplay. Please consider RPing with perfectly normal eyes, if roleplaying with such consequences in mind does not appeal to you.

Stratonis

Hey there, Stratonis. I'm sad to say this, but there are a few things about this that we feel need to be addressed. Please read the following link:

Having a character with blue scleras isn't as viable on HollowWorld as you might think; The lore here runs pretty biologically similar to real world humans, even the fantasy races. Unlike WoW, Elves cannot have blue irises and scleras without some problems, as, in humans, having blue scleras is a major sign of Brittle Bone Disease (Besides the, you know, brittle bones.). Brittle Bone Disease is a severely disabling disorder that would severely limit you in your roleplay. Please consider RPing with perfectly normal eyes, if roleplaying with such consequences in mind does not appeal to you.
No no My iris is so light that it looks white Dx, so its similar to the sclera.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
No no My iris is so light that it looks white Dx, so its similar to the sclera.
I do believe white irises aren't natural either. And you said it was blue, not white. The lightest color you can go is silver, as Silver elves have access to that, though they still have silver flecks in the iris. In the end, the two being the same color is not possible.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-silver-elves.30073/

The vast majority of Silver Elves are born with either silver, blue or green colored eyes, and as with the hair, it is common to see the bright silver eyes among high ranking families. Shades of blue and green eyes can be discovered in the lower class families, matching their fair hair and setting them apart from the upper class Silver Elves. Despite their primary color, most Silver Elves will still have flecks of silver throughout their iris, giving a glinting effect when seen under bright light. Due to some breeding with the lower class families, some upper class families on rare occasions will have blue or green eyes.

Stratonis

White irises are indeed natural, it's just rare. And the iris color was light blue so it seemed to match and have the same color as the sclera...

It is indeed natural.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have asked you to change the profile and you have not, so I'll now change it for you.

His eyes are also now 'light blue' to avoid confusion. Sclera's are the same as any other(I think your wording threw a few people.)

Last edited:

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
I have asked you to change the profile and you have not, so I'll now change it for you.

His eyes are also now 'light blue' to avoid confusion. Sclera's are the same as any other(I think your wording threw a few people.)
I just noticed the face on your profile pic Clefairy..XD
Reminds me of this -The longer you look the worse it gets!
Longer you look.jpg