Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chest Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

We now offer Chest Banks as a feature for those of Lord rank and higher.

It's a very simple plugin. You simply turn a chest into a 'bank chest' by looking at it and typing /cb create. When you open the chest you will open a shared inventory that is accessible from any chest you turn into a bank chest.

Simply put, any chest you turn into a 'bank chest' becomes a gateway into your private bank.

In other words, you can have a bank chest at your mining location and a bank chest in your storeroom. While you're mining, you fill your chest with items. Then you go home, open the bank chest in the storeroom and take out everything you gathered while mining.

There are only two commands:
/cb create
/cb remove

Test it out ingame to learn how it works fully.

Alternatively you can watch this video. However this video also explains about making networks, which is a feature I have not enabled (yet).

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I think that just for the move of the Exodus when players move there items everyone should have it enabled just at that time and then taken of them after the move.

S

Stevey

I think that just for the move of the Exodus when players move there items everyone should have it enabled just at that time and then taken of them after the move.
Once I take it off afterwards a lot of players will be unable to access the items they stored in there.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
You could take them out and place them in another chest close by couldn't you? :confused:

KatiePaws

Hollows Explorer
ikbenlars said:
Once I take it off afterwards a lot of players will be unable to access the items they stored in there.
As long as you don't set up the network plugin before exodus it only uses one chest to another so when someone is done moving their stuff they can remove the bank on the final chest

S

Stevey

As long as you don't set up the network plugin before exodus it only uses one chest to another so when someone is done moving their stuff they can remove the bank on the final chest
In my experience people forget and start complaining ;)

KatiePaws

Hollows Explorer
jrk190 said:
Wait... With this, couldn't a mail system be implemented... Sort of?
The chests links are only to the same user as far as i know. So you can not link between players. So if someone else opens a chest bank that you created it will only show their chest box contents

Status
Not open for further replies.