Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Chest Banks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redocs

Lord of Altera
Hi Lars,

Is there a reason for not enabling the network functions in CB? I think it is a great function that i could use very well :). However, i do understand that you might consider it an too easy way to store too many items and have them available throughout the realms.

I was just wondering :)

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
Hi Lars,

Is there a reason for not enabling the network functions in CB? I think it is a great function that i could use very well :). However, i do understand that you might consider it an too easy way to store too many items and have them available throughout the realms.

I was just wondering :)
He did say that he hadn't enabled it...yet. And he's been away for a couple of days, he's a busy Dwarf y'know.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Yea, total ripoff from tekkit, and no one is going to use those, because it says anyone can access the chests and they all have the same contents, so its worthless for our kind of server..

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Yea, total ripoff from tekkit, and no one is going to use those, because it says anyone can access the chests and they all have the same contents, so its worthless for our kind of server..
Eh, it has some aspects that I think could be used well

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Legion9191 said:
Not necessarily, say you're out mining and you need some food or you forgot your pick, a friend in town could pop it in the ender chest and you could grab it out quickly on the other end. It would be good for sending stuff to each other quickly and from different places.

If the bank chest plugin had a sharing option it would be great, if you could add other users you could have a bank set up as an emergency tool/food supply etc for your town members.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I reckon it would be fun without flags.

Player 1: Bah, 20 useless cobble blocks *puts in ender chest*

Player 2: Wow, 20 cobble, enough to finish my palace! *takes from chest*

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
Every day, Lars could put an extremely valuable item in the box and some lucky person would get it, kinda like a lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.