Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
Guys i Thaugth about an idea. if you want to participate. Now the husban of the famaly joins The Protecters Of altera And he isnt around the house. So Duckie is left alone. Then they need rads to feed the kids. I mean the kids need rads to feed themselfs so they go and become bandits. The Most ridicluis idea ever. Who is with me? Youle get a cokkie :3 EDIT: The Gramar failure is on purpose becuse of the Stupidity in this idea

TheMadDuckie

Lord of Altera
Guys i Thaugth about an idea. if you want to participate. Now the husban of the famaly joins The Protecters Of altera And he isnt around the house. So Duckie is left alone. Then they need rads to feed the kids. I mean the kids need rads to feed themselfs so they go and become bandits. The Most ridicluis idea ever. Who is with me? Youle get a cokkie :3 EDIT: The Gramar failure is on purpose becuse of the Stupidity in this idea
Both the parents are bandits anyways :)

TheMadDuckie

Lord of Altera
IT wasnt? Then lets do it. This is so not gonna work I think it isnt :p
But I'm not going to let Karadus join The Protecters of Altera, I didn't even want him to be a bandit. I think Duckie should become a super bandit and then Karadus is left alone with the kids. >:)

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
But I'm not going to let Karadus join The Protecters of Altera, I didn't even want him to be a bandit. I think Duckie should become a super bandit and then Karadus is left alone with the kids. >:)
Even stupidier idea you shuld so try to find thoshe feet they are very rare I think Sally drops them!

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
But duckie is a innerchild how culd she be so good at stealing then :D

Puskins123

Lord of Altera
Correction sally dosent drop them. I said can i borow youre feet and huged them. then she stabed me with cutlas till death. Then lars attacked me then justshadow and then mister hilter . And Stalin!

Status
Not open for further replies.